- RootsWeb.com – "The oldest and Largest FREE genealogy site, supported by Ancestry.com"
- SparkNotes – "books and SparkNotes.com exist to help students learn and practice basic skills, write a paper, study for a test and achieve their academic goals. We believe that doing well in school and learning is its own reward, and that learning is more than just getting a diploma from a brand name college."
- Frommer's – "Travel Experts for 50 years"
- Graffiti Wall – "is a lively community of travelers who generously share their experience and enthusiastically learn from each other." – Source: Rick Steves' Europe
- The Independent Traveler – "is an interactive traveler's exchange and comprehensive online travel guide for a community of travelers who enjoy the fun of planning their own trips and the adventure of independent travel."
- slow travel – "Travel slowly, staying in vacation rentals (villas, farms, cottages, apartments)"
- MIXED TOPICS
- Italy – Source: icq – "everybody, everywhere" – "is a personal communication tool that allows users to meet and interact through instant messaging services such as text, voice, video and VoIP as well as various entertainment and community products."
- Italy – "Message board, and more on Italy" – Source: PEOPLE IN ACTION – "Selected Resources on what People are Doing for a Better World"
- Top Wedding Links – Source:
- Wedding Message Boards, Wedding Chat, Wedding Forum
- Wedding Italy: getting married in Rome – on: May 20th, 2007, 6:13pm
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Forums About, For or On Italy *, dated Tuesday, May 23, 2006
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
That's it for Friday, 31 August 2007: venerdì, 31 agosto 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Il fine giustifica i mezzi."
"The end justifies the means."