Here are some links about, for or on prosecco in Italy:
- Italian Makers of Prosecco Seek Recognition – By AMY CORTESE – Published: December 26, 2008 – Source: Business Global Edition section of The New York Times
- Prosecco – Source: Wikipedia – "the free encyclopedia" – In multiple languages
- Prosecco – By Stacy Slinkard – Source: Wine section of About.com
- Prosecco – better than Champagne! – January 30, 2009 By – Source: Found in the ITALIAN FOOD section of ItalyChronicles.com
- Prosecco, Italy's Sparkling Wine – By Sandy Mitchell – Source: lifeinitaly.com
- PROSECCO OF VENETO ITALY– by Richard on February 10, 2011 – Source: Food Wine Cook – "This is a food journal, the cooking is from home, travel and professional culinary work experiences. Visit our About Wine and learn the basics of Wine Tasting, Evaluating Wine, and Food and Wine Pairing."
- Prosecco Wine – Source: Follador – "Follador Prosecco...the Italian Sparkling Wine." – In English, German, Italian
- What is Prosecco? – Source: wiseGEEK – "clear answers for common questions"
- The charm of Prosecco – "Guide to Italian Wines" – "© by Tom Hyland" – Source: wine lovers page
- Does Prosecco Deserve Its Sparkling Success? – June 15, 2010 – Source: VOL♦ The Voice of Leadership
- Lovely bubbly: a taste of Italy's prosecco region – "Italy's sparkling wine comes from a gorgeous valley north of Venice. Stay in vineyard B&Bs and osterie, and eat at local trattorie, for a real taste of the area - and its refreshing fizz" – John Brunton – Tuesday 3 August 2010 09.50 BST – Source: Found under Travel section of guardian.co.uk – "Latest news, comment and reviews from the Guardian | guardian.co.uk "
- Prosecco, Italy – Text and photographs © 2009, Tom Cannavan – Source: wine-pages – "online wine magazine UK"
- Prosecco Production Pops the French Champagne Bubble – Dec 26th, 2010 - Words by Natalie Aldern – Source: ITALY Magazine – "THE NO.1 MAGAZINE FOR LOVERS OF ALL THINGS ITALIAN"
- Bele Casel – "Wine and Sparkling" – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Riccardo's Blog – Source: Riccardo Azienda Agricola – "Love of the Land" – "Passion for Quality" – In English, German, Italian, Spanish
- BLOG ENTRIES
- Alan Richman's Wine Guide: Prosecco – "It's not champagne, you philistines. Our correspondent reveals the joys of Italy's version of light and bubbly" – By Alan Richman – May 18, 2011 – Source: Food + Travel section of GQ – "LOOK SHARP / LIVE SHARP"
- … and a vacation for Prosecco lovers – June 9, 2010 – By Natasha Lardera – Source: Radicchioblog
- Authentic Venetian Prosecco – Posted on | August 7, 2009 – Source: BLOGAUVIN.com – "blogs on wine…"
- Riondo Prosecco NV – Jan 28, 2011 – Source: BLOGYOURWINE
- Conegliano Valdobbiadene – "DOCG" – Source: web site – "Prosecco Superiore dal 1876" – In English, German, Italian
- Adriano Adami – Source: web site – In English, German, Italian
- Bisol – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- Bortolin – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Carpenè Malvolti – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Follador – "Follador Prosecco...the Italian Sparkling Wine." – Source: web site – In English, German, Italian
- Masottina – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Mionetto – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Nino Franco – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Ruggeri – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Villa Sandi – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- ZARDETTOprosecco.com – Source: web site – In English, German, Italian
- Prosecco Wine Region – "Profile of Prosecco, Italian Wine Region" – "Top Prosecco producers include:" – Source: Italy Luxury Tours section of Cellar Tours - The Luxury Wine Tour Specialists – "Discover the unspoiled wine country of France, Italy, Spain, and Portugal; and Ireland's hidden gourmet gems!"
- Prosecco – Source: Anything But Chadonnay – "wine ratings and reviews"
- Prosecco Wine Ratings & Reviews – Source: snooth – "find better wines"
- The fizz that's the bizz – "Forget the thin, sugary stuff that's so often passed off as a cheap Champagne alternative - the best Prosecco is creamy and refreshingly dry. Tim Atkin picks four Italian sparklers" – – Series: Tim Atkin on wine – Source: The Observer
- Kyle Phillips's Italian Wine Review (IWR) – "The authoritative online consumer newsletter about the wines of Italy" – Source: web site
- Carpenè Malvolti: A New Wine and More – Wednesday, May 27, 2009 – Posted by Kyle Phillips at 2:23 PM
- Spumantia 2008: Fine Bubbly! – Monday, January 12, 2009 – Posted by Kyle Phillips at 12:17 PM
- Prosecco Wine Route – Monday, 23 August 2010 09:39 – Written by Delicious Italy Team – Source: Delicious ITALY – "the Italy food, travel and culture guide"
- The Prosecco Wine Route from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene – "This road winds around through the hills cultivated with vineyards between Conegliano, Vittorio Veneto and Valdobbiadene. A gentle landscape composed of grapes and huts, farming towns and historical cities, age-old parish churches and castles, a land that humans have shaped over the centuries, making it one of the prettiest corners of Italy." – Source: Treviso Guide Italy section of travelplan.it – "You're going to love this Italian portal, because it's just like having a guidebook at hand, free and always up to date. . ."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about espresso (coffee) in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, January 27, 2009
- Info on how to order coffee/expresso in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, August 28, 2007
- Info on vegetables (cooking and some recipes) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Info on food museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Info about, for or on pizza in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 23, 2011
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) about, for or on food in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 16, 2011
- Info about, for or on Christmas cookies and cakes in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 08, 2010
- Info about, for or on salumi (Italian cured meats) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- Info about, for or on gelato (ice cream) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 13, 2010
- Info about, for or on formaggi (cheeses) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- Info about, for or on pasta in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 28, 2010
- Info on food blogs in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 30, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Monday, March 08, 2010
- Info about chocolate in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- Info on Olive Oil in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 20, 2007
- Info on Food Products of Italy *, dated Tuesday, January 31, 2006
- FOOD STORES
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, August 12, 2009
- Info on Food Stores (Chains) in Italy *, dated Monday, November 21, 2005
- Info on culinary terms / cooking terminology used in Italian cooking *, dated, Wednesday, August 10, 2011
- Info about an Italian aperitivo in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- Info on food museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Info on Cooking Classes in Italy *, dated, Friday May 12, 2006
- Info on Visiting Food Shrines in France and one in Italy *, dated, Sunday, January 15, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 25 May 2011: mercoledì,25 maggio 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Terra del vino Prosecco"
"Land of Prosecco"
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.