Here are the links for cooking classes in Italy:
- Cook Italy – Italian Cooking Vacations - One Day Cooking Classes Bologna - Tuscany Cookery Courses - Italian Cooking Schools - Cooking Courses Italy
- Cooking Classes – From Select Italy
- Cooking Classes and Culinary Tours – From slow travel italy
- Cooking Holidays – From Delicious Italy s.r.l.
- Cooking Vacations: Region By Region Food Tour – From Cooking Vacations International
- Cucina con Mia – "... Come join me for a one-week culinary adventure in rural Italy. Venture off the beaten path and learn the rich culture and history of the Marche region through its food, wines, and people. Make lasting friendships with students and villagers and create unforgettable memories. Celebrate the simple pleasures and discover the real Italy! ..."
- Culinary Tours to Italy – From Rustico Cooking
- Divina Cucina – Firenzie Italia – Florence Market Classes
- Epiculinary – "is the leading provider of culinary vacations throughout the world."
- Il Girasole...an Etruscan gift shop – "NEW!!! Join Alessandra in her fun cooking classes - scroll down!"
- Mami Camilla – "the taste of the South of Italy"
- Tuscan Women Cook – "Learn to cook Tuscan style from the source -- the local women using recipes and techniques passed down over the generations, cooking with what they find fresh each day at the market and in the garden."
- umbriacooks4u – "Italian cooking classes and private dinners featuring the traditional cuisine of Umbria"
There are many, many other cooking classes in Italy and tours. The above mentioned COOKING CLASSES are just a sampling of what is available if you search the Internet. I ask the readers of this blog entry to post a comment for any outstanding cooking class or tour they may of attended or taken in the past year to 18 months and would highly recommend to others. I would repost this blog entry with a new paragraph titled, "RECOMMENDED COOKING CLASSES AND TOURS".
To the readers of this blog posting: I do NOT represent or endorse any of the companies and/or individuals listed above nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Friday, 12 May 2006: venerdì, 12 maggio 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"La vita è bella perchè è varia."
"Variety is the spice of life."
Please read my wife blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.