Here are some links about, for or on tours by Expats living in Italy:
- Bella Baita View – "Exploring our part of the Italian Alps through food, fun and whatever comes along..." – Marla Gulley Roncaglia – Source: web site
- Chianti Cooking – "your personal Chiefs and Gourmetshop in Tuscany" – Joshi and Anita AKA Giuseppe & Anita Grosser – Source: web site – In English, German, Italian
- Culinary Workshops in Tuscany – "Join us for Food, Fun & Tuscan Sun in Cortona, Italy!" – Chuck and Shirely Ofria – Source: Il Rifugio – "is the perfect vacation rental for families and friends and an ideal retreat venue for small groups of writers, artists and naturalists; or simply a romantic get away."
- Elegant Etruria – "Cultural holidays in Italy" – Mary Jane Cryan – Source: web site
- Elizabeth in Umbria – "Art, Artisan and Culinary Tours of Tuscany and Umbria" – Elizabeth Wholey – Source: web site
- Experience My Italy – "An Umbrian experience" – Bert and Constance Grayson – Source: web site
- Gusto Wine Tours – "" – Mark & Giselle Stafford – Source: web site
- in italy tours – "culinary and sailing tours in Calabria, Lazio-(Castelli Romani) and Sicily" – Tania Pascuzzi – Source: web site
- Journey to Enlightenment Tours – "Custom tailored tours of the Italian countryside..." – "Specializing in small groups and breathtaking scenery" – Keith and Tania von Barkenhagen – Source: Tania von Barkenhagen – eurobimbo's journey to enlightenment – "life in Italy, travelogues, photography, daily grinds, hopes & dreams"
- Judy's Programs – "One-Day Tours, One-Day Cooking Classes, Market to Table Class, Week-Long Programs, Secrets of My Sicilian Kitchen Tour, Divine Days: The Diva Comes to You, etc." – Judy Witts Francini – Source: Divina Cucina – "Everyone should try being Tuscan at least once a day!"
- Over a Tuscan Stove – "EVERYONE SHOULD TRY BEING TUSCAN AT LEAST ONCE A DAY!" – blogger: – Source: web site
- Photography Tours – "When you Experience My Italy, you will photograph the breathtaking Italian vistas and the hilltowns of Tuscany and Umbria. You will also come to know our friendly Italian friends and neighbors and have the opportunity to photograph them as they live their lives in traditional ways. When you Experience My Italy, you will have no concerns from the time you are picked up at the Rome airport until you return there at the end of your all-inclusive vacation—other than what F-stop to use or the best lighting conditions for your shot. When you Experience My Italy, you will visit the hilltowns of Assisi, Cortona, Deruta, Gubbio, Montone, Umbertide and Pietralunga. When you Experience My Italy, you will eat traditional Italian cuisine in picturesque medieval restaurants and savor the famed San Giovese and Orvietto Classico wines. When you Experience My Italy, all you will need are a camera and comfortable shoes. Our resident photographer will assist you in shot planning and in printing a portfolio of some of your best work as a memento of your vacation. When you Experience My Italy, you will indulge yourself and come to understand La Dolce Vita—the Sweet Life of Italy." – Bert and Constance Grayson – Source: Experience My Italy – "An Umbrian Experience"
- PRIVATE TOURS IN ITALY – "We specialize in private family tours in Italy, custom designed cooking or walking tours for groups of friends, romantic weddings and honeymoons in Italy, or business meetings with team-building activities." – Anita Iaconangelo et al – Source: Italian CONNECTION – ". . . specializes in hand-crafted walking, cooking and cultural tours exclusively in Italy. "
- Solebello Country House – "Make Solebello your next vacation home and discover The Marche Region! Rent an apartment in our Villa and explore on your own the beauty of "Le Marche" or take advantage of Solebello's daily guided tours with driver and interpreter" – Enrico and Cathy Camponi – Source: web site
- tgiFLORENCE – "Private custom tours of Florence & its environs and Cooking in Chianti" – Eugene Martinez – Source: web site
- Lo Studio lo alla Signoria – ". . . is where Tuscan civilization comes together in all its manifestations. Here you will savor the sum of centuries of history, tradition, art, folklore, food and wine." – Antonio Alfani and Eugene Martinez – Source: web site
- Tours – "It's the truth: when you tour with me, you will experience Italy in a way you never dreamed possible." – Anne Robichaud – Source: Anne's Italy – "Experience Italy in a way you never dreamed possible!"
- Venice Kayak – ". . . offers kayaking day trips in the city and in the lagoon." – René Seindal et al – Source: web site
- vineyardadventures – ". . . is a wine & culinary tour company with the philosophy that small production wineries and food producers are best celebrated and supported through travel and personal experiences." – Robbin Gheesling – Source: web site
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on expat web sites for Italy and elsewhere *, dated, Wednesday, June 16, 2010
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info on web sites for stranieri (foreigners) in Italy *, Friday, November 17, 2006
- Info for Newcomers to Italy *, dated Friday, September 8, 2006
- Info on EXPATS: Primarily in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 09, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
I have just scratch the surface on the many Expats that conduct various types of tours in Italy. This is an initial blog entry but I am sure theee will be many updates and additions.
That's it for Wednesday, 27 July 2011: mercoledì, 27 luglio 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chi la dura la vince."
"He who holds out wins."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.