Here are some links for expat web sites for Italy and elsewhere:
EXPAT WEB SITES FOR ITALY
- AngloINFO Italy – "Everything you need for life in another country!"
- AngloINFO Liguria – "Life on the Italian Riviera, in English!"
- AngloINFO Milan – "Life in Lombardy, in English!"
- AngloINFO Rome – "Life in Rome, in English!"
- AngloInfo Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- AngloINFO Umbria – "Life in Umbria, in English!"
- Expats in Italy – "for those who dream and those who live the dream" – Source: web site
- www.hellomilano.it AKA Hello Milan – "On-line guide to Milan" – Source: web site
- Italy – Source: Expat Focus – "EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START A NEW LIFE ABROAD - WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO?"
- Italy – Source: Expat Women – "Helping Women Living Overseas"
- Milan Expat – "Online guide to living, working, studying and tourism in Milan," – Source: web site
- The American – " . . . is an independent general interest online monthly magazine produced in Rome." – Source: web site
- The Florentine – "Bi-weekly free newspaper printed in english covering italian news, events, culture, tuscany travel and food, in and around the Florence area." – Source: web site
- ITALIA! – " . . . website for everyone who loves Italy." – Source: web site
- Italy – Source: Taking Up Residence – "MOVING & RELOCATION GUIDES" – "Living abroad or relocating to another country to study, work or retire ?" – "Taking Up Residence offers concise and practical country information guides on a wide range of expat topics that can guide you through your move."
- ITALY Magazine – "THE NO.1 MAGAZINE FOR LOVERS OF ALL THINGS ITALIAN" – " . . . is published monthly and is available in newsagents throughout the UK or through subscription for worldwide delivery."
- The Informer – "The Online Gide to Living in Italy" – Source: web site
- The Little Blue What-To-Do: The Stranger’s Guide to Perugia – Source: published by Green Door Publishing – In English, Italian
- UmbriaOnline® – "Tour Umbria with Umbria OnLine - Tourist information, hotels, restaurants, farmhouse, residences, homes for sale or for rent. Updated news and events." – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Wanted in Rome – "Everything you need to know about living in Rome." – Source: web site
- Allo' Expat – "Connecting Expats Worldwide - Expatriates Resources" – Source: web site
- EasyExpat.com – "Guide for expatriates" – Source: web site – In multiple languages
- Expat Arrivals – "local info for global expats"
- The Expat Directory – "The Expat Directory" – Source: web site
- ExpatExchange – "A World of Friends Abroad" – Source: web site
- Expat Expert – Robin Pascoe – Source: web site
- ExpatForum.com – Choice of multiple countries – Source: web site
- Expat Women – "Helping Women Living Overseas" – Source: web site
- ExpatClic,com - Women’s Expatrication – "Main goal of the website is to assist women from all countries and nationalities in the daily management of their expat lives as well as to facilitate their move and relocation in a new foreign country (when not in their own country of origin)." – Source: web site – In multiple languages
- EXPATICA.COM – "NEWS AND INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY" – Source: web site
- EXPATS.ORG.UK – "is a free source of information for British expatriates, contracting or living overseas, almost a UK expats yellow pages, also with an overseas recruiter database, country information with links relevant to British expats (and any other English speaking ex-pats)" – Source: web site
- Expats Reunite – "Reuniting friends and families all over the world" – Source: web site
- Expatriates.com – "... the community web site created for and by expatriates and internationally minded people everywhere." – Source: web site
- Expatify.com – "Inspiring Expatriatism" – Source: web site
- Newcomer's Guide – "Private Tours, Neighborhood Scouting and Coaching for Newcomers" – Alan Epstein – Source: As the Romans Do – "Private Tours . Photo Excursions . Photography / Creative Retreats in Italy. Italian Cooking Courses "
- A Portable Identity – "Essential Guidebook and Coaching Services for Accompanying Spouses" – Source: web site
- EXPAT WEBSITES – Source: EXPATS.ORG.UK – Source: web site
- EXPAT WEBSITES AND RESOURCES – Source: Expat Offshore – "OFFSHORE SERVICE FOR EXPATS"
- ExpatGuide.net - Expat Guide – "Links to the best Expat websites" – Source: web site
- Expatriate Websites – Source: Transitions Abroad – "WORK STUDY TRAVEL LIVING"
- Links – "... to website and articles for expatriates" – Source: Expat Expert
- Clements International – "... is the leading provider of insurance solutions for expatriates and international organizations. Founded in 1947, Clements offers worldwide auto, property, health, life and commercial insurance with superior customer service and claims response to customers in more than 170 countries." – Source: web site
- Expat Financial – "We Offer Global Health Insurance Plans Which Can Cover You While Traveling or Living Abroad" – Source: web site – "Global Financial Security"
- Expat Offshore – "OFFSHORE SERVICE FOR EXPATS" – Source: web site
- craigslist > italy – "provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.". The listings in Italy may be in English or Italian.
- Italiakids.com – "A complete resource guide for International families in Italy" – Source: web site
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about Expat agreements for an international assignment to Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 09, 2010
- Info on the usage of ATM, debit and credit cards in Italy and Europe *, dated Wednesday, March 17, 2010
- Info on money/currency transfer to Italy *, dated Friday, August 03, 2007
- Info on blogs about Italy written by Expats living in Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 26, 2006
- Info for Newcomers to Italy *, dated Friday, September 8, 2006
- Info about Mail Forwarding for Italy *, dated Saturday, July 08, 2006
- Info about ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) in Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 25, 2006
- Info for On-Line Magazines and Publications for Italy and Europe *, dated Friday, November 11, 2005
- Info on EXPATS: Primarily in Italy *, dated Wednesday, November 09, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 16 June 2010: mercoledì, 16 giugno 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Giugno tonante, raccolto abbondante."
"Thundering June, abundant harvest."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.