Here are some links for travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy:
- Abruzzo – Source: Web TV Italy – "Italy Travel Guide and International Tourism Resource"
- Abruzzo Travel Guide – Source: Italy Travel Guide section of virtualtourist – "The people behind the places™"
- Abruzzo Travel Guide – "The best resource for sights, hotels, restaurants, bars, what to do and see" – Source: World66 – "THE TRAVEL GUIDE YOU WRITE"
- Introduction to Abruzzo – "Abruzzo Travel Guide" – Source: iGuide – "Interactive Travel Guide" – "Europe • Asia • North America • Africa • South America • Oceania"
- Travel Guide & Information of Abruzzo Italy – "This description of Abruzzo will guide you planning your trip to Italy and find useful travel information about this Region of Italy." – Source: trips2italy.com
- Abruzzo – Source: TravelPod® – "The web's original travel blog"
- Abruzzo – Source: Wikitravel – "is a project to create a free, complete, up-to-date, and reliable worldwide travel guide." – Available in "Other languages"
- Abruzzo – "Travel Information on the Abruzzo Region of Italy" – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Abruzzo Travel Information – Source: Travel-Abruzzo.com
- Abruzzo Tourist Information – Source: You • travel – "The Travel Site You Help Build"
- Abruzzo Travel Essentials - Where to Go in Italy's Abruzzo Region – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Italy Travel Planner – "Easily create an itinerary based on your personal preferences: Which destinations to visit? For how long? What to do there?" – "" – Source: RoutePerfect – "Explore Europe YOUR way!" – "Plan your perfect trip to Europe!"
- Welcome to Abruzzo! – "This portal is the foreign language version of the site www.abruzzoturismo.it - site promoting tourism in the Abruzzo Region, edited by the Company of Tourist Promotion Regional." – Source: web site – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info about skiing and snowboarding in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 03, 2010
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Info on maps for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- Info on webcams in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 04, 2010
- Info on or about the beaches (spiagge) of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 07, 2010
- Info about suggested itineraries for the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 05, 2010
- Info on articles about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 07, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Monday, March 08, 2010
- RELATED BLOG ENTRIES ON TRAVEL GUIDES /TRAVEL INFORMATION
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for the Marche region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Umbria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Basilicata, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Puglia AKA Apulia, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Genova AKA Genoa, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Calabria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info on Travel Guides and Information for Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- SEE OTHER RELATED ENTRIES:
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 600+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 2 June 2010: mercoledì, 2 giugno 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb from the Abruzzo region (dialect), author unknown.
"Chi lascjie la via vecchjie pe' queli nove sa quell che lascjie, ma nen sza' quell che trov."
"He who leaves his old life behind, knows what he left behind, but does not know what he will find."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2015, All Rights Reserved.