Monday, March 08, 2010

Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy

(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 31 DECEMBER 2011)

Here are some links for just a few of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy:

BACKGROUND/INFORMATION
FOOD SPECIALTIES/DELICACIES FROM THE REGION OF ABRUZZO
LISTS
RELATED
MISCELLANEOUS
* = Blog entry has been updated.

For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using Google .

The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.

Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.

NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.

Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.

Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.

Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.

You may wonder why I am writing Abruzzo. After 2 1/2 years in Toscana/Tuscany our lease is up on our rental farm house in 6 months, my wife (dual citizen) and I are planning to move to Giulianova (TE) or into a town somewhere in the region of Abruzzo or the Marche. We are looking for a 2 bedroom and ideally, a 2 bathroom, apartment with an assigned parking space. We have been and stayed in Fano (PU) and Giulianova and enjoy the area. My wife would like to go to the beach and possibly have a view of the water from our new apartment. So, if you know of a long term rental (we would even consider a short term one, 8 - 9 months) or someone with a rental apartment, starting in September/October, 2010, please leave a comment on my blog, Moving2Italy2, or my wife's blog, Friends and Family in Italy.

BTW, we are experienced hosts and have operated a small guest house in Italy.

My wife and I will be in Giulianova (TE) from the 14th until the 17th of March 2010. Please feel free to contact us while we are there.

That's it for Monday, 8 March 2010: lunedì, 8 marzo 2010

Ciao, Ben

Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.

Today’s quote is an Italian proverb from the Abruzzo region, author unknown and it is in dialect.

"Chi ne becc' [mangia] ha gia beccat."
"He who does not eat has snacked."

When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:

Friends and Family in Italy


Going to Spain, read my new blog:

Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.

Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.

(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 31 DECEMBER 2011)

© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments: