Info on audio guides and podcasts for Abruzzo, Italy:
- AbruzzoAudioguide.it – "download – travel – listen" – Source: web site – "The project "The Abruzzo Audio Guide" is a modern service which informs tourists about the artistic heritage, museums, history and the characteristics of towns throughout the Abruzzo region" – In English, Italian
- It consists in a vocal guide in MP3 format which can be downloaded free of charge from the website www.abruzzoaudioguide.it which will accompany tourists on their discovery of Abruzzo. The system enables all users to download the contents onto mobile phones, iPods, MP3 players, pocket PCs, laptops and USB pen drives, both in Italian and English.
- 17 Cities in the Abruzzo region
- Francavilla al mare
- Roseto degli Abruzzi
- Abruzzo Nel mondo Podcast – In Italian Only – Source: PODCAST.it – "IL PORTALE SUI PODCAST AUDIO E VIDEO"
- Abruzzo – Source: Wikitravel – "is a project to create a free, complete, up-to-date, and reliable worldwide travel guide."
- Eye on Italy – "For those with their eyes always on Italy, an all-Italy podcast." – Source: EYE ON ITALY – "Search for anything Italy or Italian in hundreds of handpicked blogs and websites!"
- A Free Guide to Abruzzo and Some Warming Photographs – Source: About Abruzzo – "A blog dedicated to thoughts, comments and photographs relating to Abruzzo, Italy."
- Italy from the Inside ‘podcasts’ – Author: Paolo and Francesca Tosolini – Source: Italy From The Inside – "A Scoop of Real Italian Life for Travelers & Friends"
- Life in Abruzzo – "Abruzzo Cherry-Picked; the Holiday & Lifestyle Guide to Italy's Rocky Heart" – Source: web site
- Podcasts for Travelers - All The World's A Pod – Stella from NY (Stella) – Source: –Europe Trip Planning section of slow travel – "Travel slowly, staying in vacation rentals (villas, farms, cottages, apartments)"
- Rough Guide travel books on your iPod – Source: ROUGH GUIDES – "UNIQUE TRAVEL EXPERIENCES"
- Please scroll down to, "Eating and drinking in Rome"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about 2011 carnevale events in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 02, 2011
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info about skiing and snowboarding in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 03, 2010
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Info on maps for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- Info on webcams in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 04, 2010
- Info on or about the beaches (spiagge) of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 07, 2010
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info about suggested itineraries for the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 05, 2010
- Info on articles about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 07, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Monday, March 08, 2010
- RELATED BLOG ENTRY
- Info on Podcasts/MP3 Downloads About, For or On Italy *, dated Friday, October 27, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 2 March 2011: mercoledì, 2 marzo 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb in dialect from the Abruzzo region, author unknown.
"Quanno tutti i vizi su vecchi, l'avarizia e giovane."
"When all of one's bad habits get old, one's greed is still young."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.