Here are some links on or about the beaches (spiagge) of the Abruzzo region of Italy:
- Abruzzo Blue Flag Beaches – Source: Life in Abruzzo – "Abruzzo Cherry-Picked; the Holiday & Lifestyle Guide to Italy's Rocky Heart"
- Abruzzo's Coastal Treasures: Abruzzo Beaches and Seafood – Source: DREAM OF ITALY – "Travel Newsletter and Online Store"
- Beaches in Abruzzo, Italy – Source: uptake – "We search 5,000 travel sites so you don't have to"
- Giulianova-lungomare Beaches, Abruzzo, Italy – Source: 3 Best Beaches – "The Best Beaches of the World"
- Italy’s Top 10 Beaches – Please scroll down to "Vasto (Abruzzo)" – Source: Ciao! Italy & Carrani Tours
- Map Guide to Italy's Blue Flag Beaches 2009 – Please scroll down to "Abruzzo" – Published: Aug 07th, 2009 – Source: Italy Magazine – "The No. 1 Magazine for lovers of all things Italian"
- The short Guide to Abruzzo Seaside resources – "Abruzzo Beaches" – Source: House Abruzzo
- Vasto Marina Beach, Abruzzo, Italy – "Tuesday, December 16th, 2008 at 9:17 pm" – Source: The Best Beaches of the World – "The best beaches in the World. Reviews of sand conditions and accessibility."
- Alba Adriatica - Abruzzo - Italy (Spiaggia D'Argento) – Uploaded by: gionata_IT – Album created: May 2, 2006 – Source: webshots®
- How to Travel to & Around Abruzzo by Plane, Train, Bus & Car – Source: Life in Abruzzo – "Abruzzo Cherry-Picked; the Holiday & Lifestyle Guide to Italy's Rocky Heart"
- Italian Beaches – Source: Destinations section of Destination360 – "Online travel guides of destinations around the world"
- Italy’s Best Beaches: 2009’s Blue Flag Beaches in Italy – by Jessica | May 20th, 2009 – Source: Italy section of WhyGo
- Region – Source: Only in Abruzzo – "Experience the real Italy!" – In English, Italian
- The top 10 beaches in Italy – Date posted: 31st May 2013 – Hugo Mc Cafferty, Sports Editor – Source: Found in the Food & Travel section of Swide Magazine – "The Dolce & Gabbana Luxury Magazine Online"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, dated, December 01, 2010
- Info about skiing and snowboarding in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, November 03, 2010
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Info on maps for Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- Info on webcams in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, dated August 04, 2010
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info about suggested itineraries for the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated Wednesday, May 05, 2010
- Info on articles about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Wednesday, April 07, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Monday, March 08, 2010
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 450+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 7 July 2010: mercoledì, 7 luglio 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb in dialect from the Abruzzo region, author unknown.
"Na mamm camb cend fij, cend fij ni camb 'na mamm."
"A mother can take care of one hundred children, but one hundred children can't take care of one mother."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.