Here are some links on maps of Abruzzo, Italy:
MAPS OF ABRUZZO
- CITIES OF ABRUZZO
- Map of L'Aquila – Source: Comuni-Italiani.it – "Italian Cities and Towns. Information and statistics on Italian Regions, Provinces and Municipalities. All Cities, Towns and Villages in Italy. Official site, zip codes, phone prefix, population, useful links." – In English, Italian
- Giulianova – TBS – coming soon
- Giulianova Lido – In Italian Only – Enter the words, "Giulianova Lido" in the search box and then press, "Cerca sulle mappe" – Source: GOOGLE maps italia
- PROVINCES OF ABRUZZO
- province of L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy – In English, Italian – Source: Abruzzo2000 – In English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pescara Province Map – Source: Italiansrus.com – "Your guide to Italy & Italian Culture on the Web. Enjoy as you learn more about the traditions, heritage and way of life that make Italians who they are."
- Abruzzo – "Map Abruzzo" – Source: ViaMichelin – In multiple languages – country specific web sites
- Map of Abruzzo – Source: Italy Magazine – "The No. 1 Magazine for lovers of all things Italian"
- Map of Abruzzo – Source: knowital – "For villas and apartments, we've got Italy covered."
- Map of Abruzzo – "This is a map of Abruzzo, Italy." – Source: tourizm maps – www.big-italy-map.co.uk
- Aeroporto D'abruzzo Maps – Source: mapsof.net – "maps of the world"
- Pescara Airport Map – Source: Italy Google Satellite Map section of maplandia.com – "provides the searchable world gazetteer based on Google Maps, the most comprehensive online satellite imagery ever available."
- Real-time Traffic – "Select a stretch to get information on slowing downs and traffic jams." – Source: autostrada per l'italia – "travels with you " – In English, Italian
- Abruzzo, Italy - today's weather in Italy – Source: italy-weather-and-maps.com – "home to maps of Italy, current Italian weather conditions, and six day weather forecasts for every Italian region and province." – Source: web site
- Wind & weather forecast map Italy Abruzzo – Source: WINDFINDER.com – "addicted to the wind" – In multiple languages
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info on webcams in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, dated August 04, 2010
- Info on or about the beaches (spiagge) of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, Wednesday, dated July 07, 2010
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info about suggested itineraries for the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated Wednesday, May 05, 2010
- Info on articles about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Wednesday, April 07, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Monday, March 08, 2010
- RELATED BLOG ENTRIES REGARDING MAPS
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 1 September 2010: mercoledì, 1 settembre 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, in dialect from the region of Abruzzo, author unknown.
"Quanno tutti i vizi su vecchi, l'avarizia e giovane."
"When all of one's bad habits get old, one's greed is still young."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.