Here are the links for connecting/setting up utilities (electricity, gas, water) in Italy:
- AngloINFO in Italy
- AngloINFO Liguria – "Life on the Italian Riviera, in English!"
- AngloINFO Milan – "Life in Lombardy, in English!"
- AngloINFO Rome – "Life in Rome, in English!"
- AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- Italy - Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water) – Source: EXPAT FOCUS
- Setting Up Utilities – Source: Expats in Italy
- Utilities – "All about utilities, water, gas, light, electricity, cable, and garbage." – Source: Guide: Italy – section of Just Landed
- ENEL – In Italian Only
- ACEA – In English, Italian
- EnergyLinks: Electric Utilities of Italy – Source: FIZ Karlsruhe – In English, German
- SEE ALSO:
- Info for Newcomers to Italy *, dated Friday, September 8, 2006
- Info about the Post Office (Ufficio Postale)/Posteitaliane in Italy *, dated Thursday, February 02, 2006
- Info about Internet Usage in Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 22, 2005
- Info on Comunes, Provinces and Regions in Italy *, dated Friday, November 18, 2005
- Info for Cell Phones in Italy and Europe *, dated Monday, November 14, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The task of connecting and setting up utilities (electricity, gas, water) may be intimidating and challenging for the newcomer to Italy. I will always recommend that you ask for the assistance of a neighbor, a friend, rental or real estate agent or a "fixer" (someone bi-lingual, usually paid a fee and can arrange these services for you) who can call the utility (electricity, gas, water) on your behalf and request the required service for your residence.
That's it for Friday, 27 April 2007: venerdì, 27 aprile 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"The melody's changed but the song remains the same."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 25 July 2007)