- Advance Museum Reservations in Italy – "REMEMBER, MANY MUSEUMS GET BOOKED FAR IN ADVANCE SO PLEASE DO YOUR PLANNING AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!" – Source: In Italy™ Online – "Expert trip planning for your vacation in Italy, Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast, Positano, Sorrento and throughout Italy"
- Art Lovers' Update for Museum Reservations in Florence and Milan – "Several of the great galleries of Italy limit admissions and allow only visitors with reservations--you generally need to book at least a month ahead of time to see the Uffizi Gallery in Florence or Leonardo's The Last Supper in Milan." – Source: Found under the Italy portion of the Plan Your Trip section of Rick Steves' EUROPE – "THROUGH THE BACK DOOR" – "Rick Steves' Europe Tours, Trip Planning, Travel Guides and Information"
- Four Ways to Obtain Museum Passes and Tickets In Florence – Jane Parker (Jane) – Source: Found under the Tuscany Travel Notes in the Travel Notes portion within the slow travel italy section of slow travel
- Museum Tickets – "Museum Tickets Tours & Tickets" – Written by Viator, February 2011 – Source: viator – "Unforgettable experiences. Unbeatable deals.℠"
- Reserve Museum Tickets in Italy – "utilize your limited sightseeing time more effectively by purchasing admission tickets in advance through an online booking service." – Source: plan-a-dream-trip.com – "PLAN A DREAM TRIP USING HELPFUL TRAVEL TIPS AND ADVICE FOR BUDGET TRAVEL."
- “Skip the Line” Ticket Options for the Coliseum (Colosseo) in Rome – Posted on October 7, 2011 – Source: Ron in Rome! – "Assistance, Coaching, & Thoughts on Visiting & Living in Rome!"
- Tickets for Museums and Attractions in Italy – "How to Buy Tickets in Advance for Italian Tourist Attractions" – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Visiting the Vatican Museum, Uffizi or Alhambra? – "Get the Latest on Entry Procedures" – Source: Found under the News & Events section of Rick Steves' EUROPE – "THROUGH THE BACK DOOR" – "Rick Steves' Europe Tours, Trip Planning, Travel Guides and Information"
- Borghese Gallery & Museum – "Reservation is mandatory" – Source: Ticketeria – "Official Tickets Booking Service for Museums and Exhibition in Italy" – In English, French, Italian
- florence-tickets.com – "Buy Florence museums tickets online with Florence Tickets and you will have guaranteed immediate access to the masterpieces of Florence without wasting time." – Source: web site – "Do not waste precious time standing in line!"
- Italy Museum – Source: web site – "Ticket reservation service available at italy-museum.com for the follwoing museums: (Florence) Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Palatina Gallery, Bargello Museum, Medici Chapels, Pitti Palace: Boboli Gardens, Modern Art Gallery, Pitti Palace: Palatine Gallery, San Marco Museum, Archaeological Musem, The Vasari Corridor, (Milan) Brera Pictures Gallery, The Leonardo's Last Supper ('Il Cenacolo'), (Rome) Capitoline Museums, Domus Aurea, Colosseum and Palatine, Borghese Gallery, Thermae of Caracalla - Tomb of Cecilia Metella - Quintili's Villa, Papal Audience, National Roman Museum, Rome Baroque Walking Tour, Vatican Gardens Tour, Vatican Museums Tour, Vatican Necropolis Tour, (Venice) Accademia Gallery, The Doge's Palace, The Secret Itineraries of Doge's Palace, Ca’ Rezzonico, Ca’ D’Oro - Franchetti Gallery, Correr Museum - Piazza San Marco, and others!" – In English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Italy Museums – "Italy Museum Tickets" – Source: TOUR ITALY NOW – "We Eat, Breathe, Live Italy Travel!"
- LASTSUPPERTICKETS – "THEY SAY IT'S DAVINCI'S GREATEST MASTERPIECE. EXPERIENCE THE LAST SUPPER FOR YOURSELF AND DISCOVER WHY." – Source: web site
- Museum Ticket Reservations – "No queuing up!" – Source: web site – "Online booking Tickets Museum Florence Uffizi, Rome Vatican's and Sistine Chapel, Milan Last Supper, Venice - Italy Museums Tickets Reservation - Advance tickets reservation to Museums in Italy" – In English, Italian
- Museums in Italy: Booking & Reservations – "Over 22,000 tickets sold this year!" – Source: Select Italy® – "The Ultimate Source for Travel in Italy®" – In multiple languages
- Online ticket booking Uffizi – "Uffizi Tickets" – Source: Ufizi.com – "This website was created with the intention of providing a guide to the splendid Uffizi Gallery, primary art museum of Florence."
- Ticket Office online of the Vatican Museums – Source: Vatican Museums – "Official web site" – "" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Ticketeria® – "Official Tickets Booking Service for Museums and Exhibition in Italy" – Source: web site – In English, French, Italian
- ticketone.it – Source: web site – In English, French, Italian
- tickitaly.com – "93,228 tickets sold during 2010" – Source: web site – "ONLINE TICKET BOOKING FOR ITALIAN GALLERIES AND MUSEUMS - RESERVE TICKETS FOR THE UFFIZI GALLERY, PLUS OTHER ATTRACTIONS IN ITALY"
- Bypass the Lines in Europe: Get Advance Tickets – "originally published on September 4, 2009" – by Ed Perkins – Source: Found under AskEd & AnswerEd in the News & Advice section of smarterTRAVEL® – "Travel Deal, Cheap Airfare, Vacation Deals, Car Rental, and Discount Travel"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on food museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Info about, for or on museums (musei) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 08, 2010
- Info on museums in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 26 October 2011: mercoledì, 26 ottobre 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Il meglio è nemico del bene."
"The better is the enemy of the Good."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.