Here are some links about Abruzzo, Italy in pictures and photographs:
- ABRUZZO – "*** PHOTO ALBUM ***" – "TOUR OF CENTRAL ITALY" – "1989 Photographs by Giorgio Zanetti" – Source: giorgiozanetti.ca – In English, Italian
- Abruzzo In Pictures – "A Photographer’s Paradise" – Source: Life in Abruzzo – "Abruzzo Cherry-Picked; the holiday & lifestyle guide to Italy Rocky Heart"
- Abruzzo Landscape, Abruzzo – "Personal travel impressions in stories and pictures from Abruzzo Landscape, Abruzzo, Italy." – Source: Found under the Italy section of Travel Adventures – "10.862 travel pictures in 1.020 stories from 131 countries around the world."
- Abruzzo People – August 30, 2011 – By – Source: Italy Chronicles – ". . . facts, Italian news in English & expat life in Italy"
- Abruzzo Photos – "Most Recent" – Source: Found under the Italy Photos section of TREKEARTH – "Learning about the world through photography"
- Abruzzo Pictures – "Pictures of Abruzzo. Welcome to the InfoHub Abruzzo pictures and images page. Here you will find a treasure of information with regard to the pictures of Abruzzo as well as a wealth of information on the subject of Abruzzo images and photos." – Source: Found under the Italy Pictures section of InfoHub – "Specialty Travel Guide"
- Abruzzo Pictures – Source: Found under the Visiting Abruzzo, Italy secion of tripadvisor®
- Photos of Abruzzo – Please click on thsee words on the left-side of the screen
- Fotografice delle varie località del Parco Nazionale – In Italian Only – "" – Source: Foto e Web – "FOTOEWEB.it è un contenitore di gallerie fotografiche di diverse località turistiche. Qui di seguito vi elenchiamo le gallerie a cui si può accedere."
- Images from Abruzzo – Various photos from the 4 provinces of Abruzzo – Source: Found under the Images from Italy section of Italy World Club – "Your Guide to Italy: Regions, Localities, Culture and Tourism"
- Photo Album – Source: About Abruzzo – "A blog dedicated to thoughts, comments and photographs relating to Abruzzo, Italy."
- Photo Gallery – "Pictures/Albums posted by members remain the sole property of the member and any duplication if forbidden unless authorised." – Source: FABRUZZO – "This is FABRUZZO Fabulous ABRUZZO"
- Photos of Abruzzi – Source: alltravels™ – "Welcome to AllTravels - Anywhere You Want To Go & Anything You Want To Do"
- Photographs of Wildlife and Flora in Abruzzo National Park – "Italy's premier wildlife and nature reserve" – Source: In Italy™ Online – "Expert trip planning for your vacation in Italy, Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast, Positano, Sorrento and throughout Italy"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on the wines of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 07, 2011
- Info on things to do in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 03, 2011
- Info on blogs about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 06, 2011
- Info about the wine roads (Strade del Vino) of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 01, 2011
- Info about Cantine Aperte (29 May 2011) in Abruzzo and the rest of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 04, 2011
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 06, 2011
- Info on audio and podcasts for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 02, 2011
- Info about 2011 carnevale events in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 02, 2011
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info about skiing and snowboarding in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 03, 2010
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Info on maps for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- Info on webcams in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 04, 2010
- Info on or about the beaches (spiagge) of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 07, 2010
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info about suggested itineraries for the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 05, 2010
- Info on articles about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 07, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Monday, March 08, 2010
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 635+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 5 Otober 2011: mercoledì, 5 ottobre 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.'
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying from the region of Abruzzo, author unknown.
"Le fijie maschie e' lu crepacore de la mame, quille femmene e lu crepacore de lu padre."
"Male children are endearing to their mothers; female children, to their fathers."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.