Here are some links about skiing and snowboarding in Abruzzo, Italy:
- Skiing in Abruzzo – "One of Italy's poorer regions has a wealth of attractions for canny skiers, from gorgeous medieval towns to gourmet food" – David Mossman – Saturday 23 January 2010 – Source: Travel section of guardian.co.uk
- BLOGS/BLOG ENTRIES
- Abruzzo skiing in Ovindoli, Italy – Written by Kimberly Sullivan – March 11, 2010 – Source: blog portion of EUROPE A LA CARTE – "European travel tips on the best places to visit in Europe"
- Roccaraso Ski Resort, Abruzzo, Italy – Skiing off the beaten piste – November 23, 2007 – "This written by Alex P Roe" – Source: BLOG FROM ITALY – "Life in the Living Museum"
- Abruzzo, Italy – "Skiing, Snowboarding, Travel, Ski Resorts in Abruzzo" – Source: FRESHPEAKS – "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SNOW"
- Ski in Abruzzo – Source: Inside Abruzzo & Molise section of Delicious Italy – "BITE SIZED PORTIONS OF INFORMATION FOR THE INDEPENDENT VISITOR TO ITALY"
- Ski Abruzzo, Italy – Source: GOSKI.CO.UK
- Skiing in Abruzzo – Source: www.abruzzoturismo.it – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Skiing in Abruzzo – Author: Roddy Newlands – Source: Life in Abruzzo – "Abruzzo Cherry-Picked; the Holiday & Lifestyle Guide to Italy's Rocky Heart"
- Skiing is fun, in Abruzzo it's something more... – "The best winter tourism facilities selected for you" – Source: Abruzzocitta.it – "The Portal of holidays in Abruzzo..." – In English, Italian
- SKIING/SNOWBOARD CONDITIONS
- Ski Central – "The #1 Search Sitefor Skiing and Snowboarding" – Source: web site
- snow-forecast.com – "the web's most visited resource for skiing weather and ski holidays" – Source: web site
- Snow Reports Abruzzo - Snow Forecast Abruzzo – Source: Skiresorts-test.com
- Majelletta – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- Pescocostanzo – In Italian Only – "Benvenuti a Pescocostanzo " – Source: pesconline.it – "il portale di Pescocostanzo" – In Italian; google translate: English, French, German,Japanese
- Rivisondoli Ski Resort Information – Source: snowrental – "Ski Hire Online" – In multiple languages
- Roccaraso – In Italian Only – Source: www.roccaraso.net
- Campo Felice – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Prati di Tivo – "skiing in Abruzzo Italy" – Source: Life in Abruzzo – "Abruzzo Cherry-Picked; the Holiday & Lifestyle Guide to Italy's Rocky Heart"
- Abruzzo – "All ski resorts in Abruzzo" – Source: SKIINFO – In multiple languages
- The definitive Guide to Abruzzo Ski resorts – Source: House Abruzzo – "PROPERTY FOR SALE IN ABRUZZO REAL ESTATE FOR SALE IN ABRUZZO"
- Winter resorts in Abruzzo – "A world of snow" – Source: www.abruzzoturismo.it – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Italy - Apennines – Source: www.snoweye.com – "Webcams from ski resorts around the world"
- Piazza di Pescocostanzo – Source: pesconline.it – "il portale di Pescocostanzo"– In Italian; google translate: English, French, German,Japanese
- Rivisondoli webcam – Webcams of Rivisondoli and surrrounding areas– Source: snowrental – "Ski Hire Online" – In multiple languages
- WebCam Roccaraso – In Italian Only – Source: www.roccaraso.net
- Webcams – "Webcams from the ski resorts in Abruzzo. Check for yourself how the skiing conditions in Abruzzo are right now." – Source: SKIINFO – In multiple languages
- Ski Hire Italy – Source: snowrental – "Ski Hire Online" – In multiple languages
- snowbrainer – "Ski Hire & Snowboard Hire" – Source: web site – "hire your skiis or snowboards here and pick themupin your resort at a shop that suits you" – In multiple languages
- Airports in Italy for Ski Resorts – "Map of Airports in Italy for Ski Resorts" – Source: snowrental
- Italy Skiing and Winter Sports – "Italy's Top Ski Resorts" – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about 2011 carnevale events in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 02, 2011
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Info on maps for Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- Info on webcams in Abruzzo, Italy *, Wednesday, dated August 04, 2010Publish Post
- Info on or about the beaches (spiagge) of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, Wednesday, dated July 07, 2010
- Info on food blogs in Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 30, 2010
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info about suggested itineraries for the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated Wednesday, May 05, 2010
- Info on articles about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Wednesday, April 07, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated Monday, March 08, 2010
- Info about skiing and snowboarding in Tuscany/Tosscana , dated Wednesday, October 21, 2009
- Info about skiing and snowboarding conditions and weather in Italy for 2008 and 2009 *, dated Tuesday, November 11, 2008
- Info about webcams at ski resorts in Italy *, dated Tuesday, January 09, 2007
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 3 November 2010: mercoledì, 3 Novembre 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote are words from a song from Abruzzo. It was found on the web site, viaggioinabruzzo.it – "Tutti l'Abruzzo in un ckuck!" – In Italian Only
"Paese mè, 'n te pozze mai scurdà ..."
"My hometown I can never forget you ..."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.