Here are some links about webcams at ski resorts in Italy:
WEBCAMS AT SKI RESORTS
- Italy cams – Italy Ski Resorts – Source: OnTheSnow.com
- Webcam dell'Alta Badia – In English, German, Italian – Source: Alta Badia
- Alta Pusteria – "Welcome to the land of the Three Peaks" – In English, German, Italian – Source: Alta Pusteria
- MELEZET - CHESAL and PIAN DEL SOLE – In English, Italian – Source: Bardonecchia
- Location of the Livecams in Val Gardena – In English, French, German, Italian – Source: Val Gardena/Gröden
- Ski resort webcams – webcams by country: "Italy- 35 webcams in 17 ski resorts." – Source: skipass.com
- Webcams in Italy – "These webcams should give you a fair idea of how much snow there is in Italy at the moment." – Source: ifyouski.com
- Italy Ski guide – Source: Kwintessential – "Language and Culture Specialists" – "Interesting Facts and Information about Countries and Cultures: travel, language, people, history and more!!"
- Italy Webcams – Mixed views of cities, mountains, water, etc. – Source: Camscape – "webcam directory"
- Webcams from ski resorts around the world – Source: www.snoweye.com
- SEE ALSO:
- Info for Virtual Tours of Italy and Mini-Cams/Webcams in Italy *, dated Monday, November 28, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Tuesday, 9 January 2007: lunedì, 9 gennaio 2007.
Felice Anno Nuovo!
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Le disgrazie non vanno mai sole."
"Troubles never come alone."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 17 June 2007)