Here are some links about suggested itineraries for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy:
SUGGESTED ITINERARIES FOR TOSCANA/TUSCANY
- 36 Hours in Florence – By ONDINE COHANE – Published: July 16, 2010 – Source: TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- How to Spend a Great 2 Weeks in Italy - Suggested Independent Travel Itinerary – "Part 2 - Tuscany or Umbria with a House Rental" – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- NAVIGATING IN TOSCANA 03 – By BOB the NAVIGATOR – Source: Worldisround – "is the best travel photos site on the planet."
- A Sample Slow Travel Itinerary – "A sample itinerary for someone's first trip to Italy. This plan combines seeing some of the major sites and spending time in the Tuscan countryside."– Pauline Kenny – Source: slow travel italy section of slow travel
- Suggested Itineraries – Source: Destinations section of Frommer's – "START EXPLORING"
- Suggested Itineraries – "Livorno is a great starting point for many different, easily reached destinations for lovers of art, nature, and gastronomy." – Source: Porto di Livorno 2000 – "Livorno natural gateway to Tuscany" – In English, Italian
- Suggested itineraries – Source: Siena Web – "Terra di Siena ...... a place between art and nature !" – In English, Italian
- Tuscany – "Trip Planning & Itineraries" – Source: VIATOR – "Unforgettable tours & experiences. Unbeatable deals.℠ " – In Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
- Two Weeks in Tuscany - A Very Personal Itinerary – Source: Resources: Sample Itineraries section of Vacanza Bella – "Holiday Homes in Italy"
- Free custom itineraries in Tuscany – "Tours in tuscany, Free custom itineraries in Tuscany: what to see where to go in tuscany choose your itinerary in the heart of tuscany." – Source: WelcomeTuscany – "Tuscany travel guide places charming art cities history references accommodation" – In English, Italian, Japanese
- Itineraries in Tuscany – "Itineraries in Tuscany: What To See in Tuscany, Italy" – Source: discover TUSCANY – "Travel Guide about Tourism in Tuscany (Toscana), Italy, from an Insider's Point of View" – In English, Italian
- Itinerary in Tuscany – "Tuscany Itineraries" – Please click on one of the 10 provinces of Tuscany listed on the left side of this web page – Source: Tuscany-charming.it – In English, Italian
- Tuscany suggested itineraries – Source: italyTraveller – "CHARMING ITALIAN EXPERIENCES" – In English, Italian
- Tuscany Travel Itineraries – "Recommended trip and tourist travel in Tuscany Italy" – Source: ToscanaViva.com – "is a tourist site dedicated to Tuscany." – Also, you will find "information about tourism, bed & breakfast and hotels in Tuscany Italy" on this web site – In English, Italian
- How To Plan The Best Itinerary for Your Trip to Italy – Source: In Italy Online – "Welcome to the Internet's Favorite Old-Fashioned Website™"
- Itinerary for 4 Days in Florence – by Jessica | March 15th, 2010 – Source: Italy section of WhyGo
- Italy Itinerary: The Perfect Two Weeks – by Jessica | September 1st, 2008 – Source: Italy section of WhyGo
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on 2010 Events and Festivals (feste or sagre) in Toscana/Tuscany *, dated Wednesday, January 06, 2010
- Info on 2010 National Holiday Observances in Italy *, dated Friday, January 01, 2010
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 27 January 2010: martedì, 27 gennaio 2010.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Bello di Gennaio, brutto di Febbraio."
"If January is nice, February will be awful."
Please read my wife blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.