- 10 of the Best Christmas Markets in Italy – "Christmas markets in Italy are one of our favorite parts of, well, Christmas in Italy! Not only are they beautiful and atmospheric (and a great place to get that holiday shopping done), but they make for an especially fun way to get to know an area’s local traditions, delicacies and artisans. Since we love sustainable and immersive travel, we think that’s always a plus! Here are our 10 favorite Christmas markets in Italy, from Naples on up to the Dolomites" – November 27, 2013 – By Elena Ciprietti – "ABOUT US: BLOG" – "ABOUT" – Source: Found in the WALKS OF ITALY Blog – "Free Italy travel tips, advice, news, updates, and ideas for any vacation to Bella Italia!" on the WALKS OF ITALY – "TAKE WALKS WITH FRIENDS." – "With small groups on all our tours, you're in for a much more friendly experience."
- 14 Best Christmas Markets in Italy Which Will Assure You a Merry Christmas! – "Christmas is around the corner, well not exactly! But still, we are pumped up as ever. The overall vibe of Christmas is just unmatchable, the city turns a million times more colorful and enchanting. The pleasant Christmas Carols, the vibrantly lit streets and a merry atmosphere everywhere is what Christmas is all about! But way before the eve, there are the preparations; the Christmas tree decoration, the cake making and what not! And for all these preparations we present to you the list of some of the best Christmas markets in Italy selling all kinds of goodies!" – Sep 29, 2016 – by: MANDAR PANDHARE – "About Us" – Source: TripHobo – "Best Vacation Planner for Your Next Holiday!"
- Christmas Markets 2016 in Italy – "Christmas Markets in Italy are popular both with the locals and visitors from Europe and the UK. The markets known in Italian as Mercatino di Natale are not as numerous or on the same grand scale as the network of markets in Germany. Nevertheless, a visit to an Italian Christmas Market is one to remember, whether it be the Piazza Navona in Rome or one of the smaller Italian Xmas Markets in the Italian Alps, for example the Trentino region." – "Place, Date and Link to the Christmas Markets" – Source: Found in the Christmas Markets 2016 section on brunnvalla.ch – "" – In English, German, Swedish
- Italian Christmas Markets – "Although Christmas Markets in Italy are not as big as in Germany, Italian Christmas Markets are held many places, from big cities to small villages. They may last from a couple of days to a month or longer, often going through Epiphany on January 6. The Italian for Christmas market is Mercatino di Natale." – Updated August 17, 2016 – By Martha Bakerjian, Italy Travel Expert – Source: Found in the Italy Travel section on about.com
- Top Ten Christmas Markets in Italy – "As Christmas approaches, Carol King selects the top 10 Christmas markets in Italy which offer gift ideas, decorations, local handicrafts and – best of all – festive food and wine." – Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 15:24 – Carol King – "About Us" – Source: italy magazine – "Everything Italy. Authentically Italian."
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- 2015 Milan Christmas Market - ITALY – "Category: People & Blogs" – Published on Feb 19, 2016 – by: Kim-Jeanne Productions
- CHRISTMAS 2015 IN ROME ITALY – "Best Christmas Ever!" – Published on Dec 28, 2015 – by: Karina Aguilar
- Christmas market in Aviano square - Life in Italy – "Hello again! Just sharing a little bit of what the Christmas market looks like, here in Aviano Italy. Hope you guys like this video. Please don't forget to give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe to my channel, if you haven't done that already... thank you so much for watching!!" – Published on Dec 3, 2016 – by: JenFenn&Fam
- Christmas Market in Piazza Santa Croce, Florence Italy – "Category: Travel & Events" – Published on Dec 4, 2015 – by: Everybody Loves Tuscany
- The Christmas Markets of Rome – "Chrstmas markets in Italy are a great activity for children and adults a like. This video was taken at the Piazza Navona in Rome on December 09th. The Christmas markets in Italy usually run from December 1st until December 20th. It's great family fun for children of all ages!" – Published on Dec 10, 2013 – by: Italy Groups
- X – "" – X – by: X
- Rick Steves' European Christmas – "More info about travel to Europe: https://www.ricksteves.com/europe From England to Norway, Burgundy to Bavaria, and Rome to the top of the Swiss Alps, Rick Steves' European Christmas gets you a seat at the family feast; saves you a pew up in the lofts with the finest choirs; and hands you a rolling pin in grandma's kitchen as she labors over her best-kept holiday secrets. You'll join Romans cooking up female eels, Parisians slurping oysters, Tuscans tossing fruit cakes, and Norwegian kids winning marzipan pigs. Exploring the rich and fascinating mix of traditions — Christian, pagan, commercial, and edible — you'll see Christmas in a new light. " – Published on May 14, 2014 – by: Rick Steves Europe
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Christmas Markets in Europe !! – "best christmas markets europe" – Published on Nov 2, 2016 – by: #Top Tube
- X – "" – X – by: X
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info on 2009 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale/Mercatini di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 18, 2009
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.