- A century of service – "For a hundred years, the red cars of the funicular have been bringing people to the very heart of island life in just a few minutes" – by Claudio Angelini – Source: capri.net
- Funicolare ComoBrunate – In English, French, German, Italian
- Funicular to Brunate Above Lake Como, Italy – Source: D & D Enterprises
- FUNIMAG – "The first web magazine about funiculars" – by Michel Azéma
- The funiculars of Genova
- The new funicular of Orvieto, Umbria, Italy
- Funiculars of Varese, Lombardia
- Funimag photoblog
- Italy – Source: Bruse's Funiculars.net
- List of funiculars: Italy – Source: Wikipedia, "the free encyclopedia"
- Mt. Vesuvius funicular – In English, Italian – Source: Vesuvioinrete.it – "il portale del vulcano Vesuvio"
That's it for Tuesday, 30 January 2007: martedì, 30 gennaio 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Sicilian proverb, author unknown.
"Zoccu si cumincia, si finisci."
"Finish what your start."