Here are some links on Italian language pronunciation:
- THE ALPHABET AND THE BASIC SOUNDS – Sound clip – Source: TEACH YOUESELF ITALIAN
- CyberItalian – Sound clip – Source: CyberItalian Inc., founded in 1997, is an innovative, small, agile company for online teaching of Italian language and culture.
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai pronunciation guides – In multiple languages – Source: fonetiks.org
- Italian – Sound clip – Source: Unforgettable Languages
- Italian: Pronunciation – Source: SmartPhrase.com – "ONLINE PHRASEBOOK" – In Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Italian mp3 Audio Phrase Guides – Sound clip – Source: single_serving.com
- Italian language: Pronunciation and Spelling – Source: Orbis Latinus
- Italian Language: Speaking & Pronunciation – Sound clip – Source: CASLT (The Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers)
- Italian Numbers For Children – "Learn to count in Italian" – Sound clip – Source: Italian Language section of About.com
- Italian Pronunciation Guide – Sound clip – Source: AskOxford.com
- How to pronounce Italian - a few basics – Sound clip –Source: BBC Languages
- Giachetti’s Quick Pronunciation Guide – Source: See You in Italy
- Learn Italian for FREE! – Sound clip – Source: ProfessorGio.com
- Online pronunciation guides to 7 varieties of the English language and 9 other languages – Sound clip – Source: fonetiks.org
- OGGI E DOMANI – Sound clip – The Alphabet, Spelling and Phonetic conventions.
- Outdoor Markets – Sound clip – Italian in Italy – Source: LangMedia
- Pronunciation – Italian Language – Source: About.com
- Pronunciation – Source: ITALY TRAVEL – "YOUR GUIDE TO ITALY"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on how to ask questions in Italian *, dated Tuesday, July 31, 2007
- Info on Italian Vocabulary/Vocabolario *, dated Tuesday, July 24, 2007
- Info on Italian Phrases +*, dated Friday, July 06, 2007
- Info for the Italian Word of the Day +*, dated Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- Info about about Italian Expressions *, dated Friday, May 25, 2007
- Info on links for translators of the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- Info about Italian dialects in Italy *, dated Tuesday, May 08, 2007
- Info on Italian slang *, dated Friday, February 02, 2007
- Info on Conjugation and On-Line Conjugator for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, January 23, 2007
- Info on Learning and Teaching Italian *, Tuesday, November 07, 2006
- Info on Podcasts/MP3 Downloads About, For or On Italy *, dated Friday, October 27, 2006
- Info about On-Line Language Training in Italian +*, dated Tuesday, August 29, 2006
- Info on Miscellaneous Items or Topics About the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 25, 2006
- Info About Italian Grammar +*, dated Tuesday, August 22, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Survival Phrases +*, dated Tuesday, August 15, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Resources +*, dated Friday, August 11, 2006
- Info on Teaching English in Italy *, dated Tuesday, August 08, 2006
- Info About On-Line Translation Services for the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 04, 2006
- Info on Italian Proverbs/Proverbi *, dated Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Pronunciation +*, dated Friday, July 21, 2006
- Info About Italian Language Search Engines *, dated Friday, July 14, 2006
- Info about On-Line Dictionaries for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, July 11, 2006
- Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language +*, dated Monday, December 05, 2005
* = Blog entry has been updated.
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
Several of the above link(s) and the blog postings contains "Sound clips". When you see the words "Sound clip" or the "+" sign, please turn on the speakers on your PC. I have tried to indicate wherever there is an embedded "Sound clip" within these respective listings.
That's it for Friday, 21 July 2006: venerdì, 21 luglio 2006.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Fra il dire e il fare c'e' dimezzo il mare."
"An ocean lies between what is said and what is done."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.