Here are some links about Italian Expressions:
- Basic Expressions - Italian – Source: sun to moon gallery
- Fun Italian Phrases and Expressions – "03/24/2007" – Source: Italian-American Women's Club – "is a non-profit organization with membership open to any woman who shares an interest in Italian language and culture. You do not need to be Italian to join." – [Madison, Wisconsin]
- Italian common expressions – Source: UniLang Wiki – "is a database of language- and linguistic-related information which is part of UniLang, an online language community."
- Italian Expressions – Source: Speak7 – "Learn Languages with Speak7" – "It's all about languages!"
- Italian Negative Expressions Italian – "Italian Language Lessons - Grammar, spelling, and usage" – Source: Italian Language section of About.com
- Miscellaneous Expressions – Source: tutorino – "don't just eat italian, speak it!"
- Italian Weather Expressions – Sound clips – Source: Flashcard Exchange
- Ten Favorite Italian Expressions – Excerpted from Italian Phrases for Dummies © 2004 – Source: Articles on MSN Travel section of MSN
- The table below contains: Italian Phrases, Expressions, Italian Conversation, Idioms, Italian words, Greeting, Italian Survival Phrases – Source: Linguanaut.com – "Phrases in Several Languages"
- The Top Expressions You Need To Know When Traveling In Italy – Source: Bugatti's Family Of Restaurants
- Travel – Sound clips – "Learn 70 useful expressions before you go (with audio) - FlashPlayer Needed" – Source: Loecsen Medialang™ – "Hear and learn useful expressions - MP3 to download"
- Travel Expressions – Source: Anderson's Creek Primary School – [Australia]
- USEFUL EXPRESSIONS – Source: TEACH YOURSELF ITALIAN section of Andy's Home Page
- Useful Expressions – "Italian for Travelers" – Source: LIVING LANGUAGE section of Fodor's Travel
- Learn Phrases in English - Italian :: Inglese - Italiano with Translation Based word Games – "Learn English or Italian through Games & Activities - Translate hundreds of phrases classified carefully by the following topics & themes." – Source: Syvum Technologies Inc.
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on how to ask questions in Italian *, dated Tuesday, July 31, 2007
- Info on Italian Vocabulary/Vocabolario *, dated Tuesday, July 24, 2007
- Info on Italian Phrases +*, dated Friday, July 06, 2007
- Info for the Italian Word of the Day +*, dated Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- Info about about Italian Expressions *, dated Friday, May 25, 2007
- Info on links for translators of the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- Info about Italian dialects in Italy *, dated Tuesday, May 08, 2007
- Info on Italian slang *, dated Friday, February 02, 2007
- Info on Conjugation and On-Line Conjugator for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, January 23, 2007
- Info on Learning and Teaching Italian *, Tuesday, November 07, 2006
- Info on Podcasts/MP3 Downloads About, For or On Italy *, dated Friday, October 27, 2006
- Info about On-Line Language Training in Italian +*, dated Tuesday, August 29, 2006
- Info on Miscellaneous Items or Topics About the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 25, 2006
- Info About Italian Grammar +*, dated Tuesday, August 22, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Survival Phrases +*, dated Tuesday, August 15, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Resources +*, dated Friday, August 11, 2006
- Info on Teaching English in Italy *, dated Tuesday, August 08, 2006
- Info About On-Line Translation Services for the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 04, 2006
- Info on Italian Proverbs/Proverbi *, dated Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Pronunciation +*, dated Friday, July 21, 2006
- Info About Italian Language Search Engines *, dated Friday, July 14, 2006
- Info about On-Line Dictionaries for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, July 11, 2006
- Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language +*, dated Monday, December 05, 2005
* = Blog entry has been updated.
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
One or more of the above links and/or blog postings contains "Sound clips". When you see the words "Sound clip", please turn on the speakers on your PC. I have tried to indicate wherever there is an embedded "Sound clip" within these respective listings.
That's it for Friday, 25 May 2007: venerdì, 25 maggio 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Meglio soli che male accompagnati."
"Better be alone than in bad company."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.