Here are some links for the various on-line language dictionaries for Italian and other languages:
- 1000dictionaries.com internet resources – LINKS TO FREE ONLINE DICTIONARIES (Ignore top portion and ads! Please scroll down page until you see section titled, “ITALIAN DICTIONARIES”)
- BEST Multilingual Online Dictionaries – In multiple languages – Source: LanguageCourse.net
- DictSearch currently supports a total of 265 dictionaries with 70 source languages and 74 target languages.
- foreignword.com – Swedish to Italian and other languages
- Dictionaries – Multiple languages, however, primarily to English – Source: Heikki Kantola
- English Dictionary - With Multi-Lingual Search – multiple languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian,… – Source: Allwords.com
- Freedict – Multiple languages (16) including Swedish, Spanish, Japanish, Russian, etc.
- The Internet Picture Dictionary: Italian – The Internet Picture Dictionary is a completely free, online multilingual picture dictionary designed especially for ESL students and beginning English, French, German, Spanish and Italian language learners of all ages.
- Languages resources directory – Source: Search Language.com
- From Language to Language – multiple languages (18): English, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Spanish ... Dictionary
- Online Dictionaries. Free! – Under Italian, multiple languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Welcome to the new R-O-Matic Italian/English Dictionary
- Little Explorers English-Italian Picture Dictionary – Source: EnchantedLearning.com
- Reverso Dictionary – "Free dictionary online: translation in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Russian, definitions, synonyms..." – " Search words or phrases in Collins and other renowned dictionaries"
- Sapere.it – Spanish to Italian
- Stars21.com – multiple languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese,…
- WordReference.com – Online French, Italian and Spanish Dictionary
- yourDictionary.com – Thai to German, French, English
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on how to ask questions in Italian *, dated Tuesday, July 31, 2007
- Info on Italian Vocabulary/Vocabolario *, dated Tuesday, July 24, 2007
- Info on Italian Phrases +*, dated Friday, July 06, 2007
- Info for the Italian Word of the Day +*, dated Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- Info about about Italian Expressions *, dated Friday, May 25, 2007
- Info on links for translators of the Italian Language , dated Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- Info about Italian dialects in Italy , dated Tuesday, May 08, 2007
- Info on Italian slang *, dated Friday, February 02, 2007
- Info on Conjugation and On-Line Conjugator for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, January 23, 2007
- Info on Learning and Teaching Italian *, Tuesday, November 07, 2006
- Info on Podcasts/MP3 Downloads About, For or On Italy *, dated Friday, October 27, 2006
- Info about On-Line Language Training in Italian +*, dated Tuesday, August 29, 2006
- Info on Miscellaneous Items or Topics About the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 25, 2006
- Info About Italian Grammar +*, dated Tuesday, August 22, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Survival Phrases +*, dated Tuesday, August 15, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Resources +*, dated Friday, August 11, 2006
- Info on Teaching English in Italy *, dated Tuesday, August 08, 2006
- Info About On-Line Translation Services for the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 04, 2006
- Info on Italian Proverbs/Proverbi *, dated Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Pronunciation +*, dated Friday, July 21, 2006
- Info About Italian Language Search Engines *, dated Friday, July 14, 2006
- Info about On-Line Dictionaries for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, July 11, 2006
- Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language +*, dated Monday, December 05, 2005
* = Blog entry has been updated.
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
That's it for Tuesday, 11 July 2006: martedì, 11 luglio 2006.
Today’s quote is an Sicilian proverb, author unknown.
"Nun si mitennu, nenti cchiù tegnu."
"If you don't plant, you get nothing."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.