Here are some links on Italian Phrases:
- 10 extraordinarily useful Italian phrases – Sound clips – April 19, 2014 – by Ellen Rabiner – Source: matadornetwork – "travel culture worldwide"
- Common Phrases in Italian – Source: Language Learning Library – "your information resource for learning a language"
- Fun Italian – Sound clips – Source: Slanguage – Author/Inventor Mike Ellis
- Italian Phrases – "the italian phrases and expressions" – Source: Linguanaut – "learn foreign languages"
- Italian Phrases – Source: reference section of tiscali.
- Italian Phrasebook – Source: Backpacking Guide
- Italian phrasebook – Source: Wikitravel – "is a project to create a free, complete, up-to-date, and reliable world-wide travel guide."
- Italian Phrase Guides – Sound clips – "Quickly learn essential Italian phrases for travelling, in easy single-serving doses! Great for beginners" – Source: single-serving.com
- Learn Italian Phrases – Sound clips – "Click on each of the phrases below to listen to the correct pronunciation." – Source: Vic’s Ristorante Italiano
- Learning PhraseBook English --> Italian – Sound clips – Source: LingvoSoft Online – "THE JOY OF UNDERSTANDING"
- mydailyphrase.com ITALIAN – Sound clips – "Learn Italian day by day, step by step, phrase by phrase with MyDailyPhrase Italian. Join teacher Mark as he guides you through the basics of Italian in daily podcasts over a course of 20 weeks. The podcasts will cover all the language you need to know to get by on a visit to a Italian-speaking country. Podcasts will be published each week day and each episode will only be two to three minutes long, just enough to get a daily taste of the Italian language."– Source: Radio Lingua International – "publishes a range of podcasts aimed at independent language-learners around the world." – "Language-learning by podcast"
- On-line phrasebook: Italian – Source: SmartPhrase.com – "ONLINE PHRASEBOOK" – In Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Being Understood
- Food & Drink
- General Words
- Going Out
- Money & Banks
- Problems: crime & theft, disasters, road accidents, when you lose something
- Staying Places
- Transport: airplane. bus, car, taxi, train
- You & Your Family: describing yourself & your family, meeting people
- Archive for the 'Phrasebook' Category – Sound clips – Source: LearnItalianPod.com – "Learn to Speak Italian with Podcasts"
- Phrases – Source: Lingualearn
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on how to ask questions in Italian *, dated Tuesday, July 31, 2007
- Info on Italian Vocabulary/Vocabolario *, dated Tuesday, July 24, 2007
- Info on Italian Phrases +*, dated Friday, July 06, 2007
- Info for the Italian Word of the Day +, dated Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- Info about about Italian Expressions *, dated Friday, May 25, 2007
- Info on links for translators of the Italian Language , dated Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- Info about Italian dialects in Italy , dated Tuesday, May 08, 2007
- Info on Italian slang *, dated Friday, February 02, 2007
- Info on Conjugation and On-Line Conjugator for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, January 23, 2007
- Info on Learning and Teaching Italian *, Tuesday, November 07, 2006
- Info on Podcasts/MP3 Downloads About, For or On Italy *, dated Friday, October 27, 2006
- Info about On-Line Language Training in Italian +*, dated Tuesday, August 29, 2006
- Info on Miscellaneous Items or Topics About the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 25, 2006
- Info About Italian Grammar +*, dated Tuesday, August 22, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Survival Phrases +*, dated Tuesday, August 15, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Resources +*, dated Friday, August 11, 2006
- Info on Teaching English in Italy *, dated Tuesday, August 08, 2006
- Info About On-Line Translation Services for the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 04, 2006
- Info on Italian Proverbs/Proverbi *, dated Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Pronunciation +*, dated Friday, July 21, 2006
- Info About Italian Language Search Engines *, dated Friday, July 14, 2006
- Info about On-Line Dictionaries for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, July 11, 2006
- Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language +*, dated Monday, December 05, 2005
* = Blog entry has been updated.
One or more of the above links and/or blog postings contains "Sound clips". When you see the words "Sound clip" or the plus sign in red "+", please turn on the speakers on your PC. I have tried to indicate wherever there is an embedded "Sound clip" within these respective listings.
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Friday, 6 July 2006: venerdì, 6 luglio 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"La vita va avanti."
"Life goes on."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.