- Italian Motorcycles
- Riding a Motorcycle
- Riding a Motorcycle II
- Renting a bike in Rome Milan Florence in Italy
- What to bring for a Motorcycle ride and Accessories you will need to bring
- Top 10: International Motorcycle Routes – By Daniel Harrison – Source: AskMen.com
- H.O.G (HARLEY OWNERS GROUP)
- H.O.G. Members Only web site
- H.O.G.® Fly & Ride program – "is one of the truly special benefits of H.O.G. membership. When you fly into one of 40 great cities around the world (airfare not included), it allows you to rent a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle from an authorized dealer at a special rate. It's the perfect way to squeeze a little riding into a non-riding vacation or business trip, or plan a once-in-a-lifetime riding adventure in a faraway land."
- RENTAL LOCATIONS IN ITALY
- Harley-Davidson Bergamo (San Paolo D'Argon), Region: Lombardia (Lombardy)
- Harley-Davidson Buell Bolzano (Bolzano), Region: Trentino-Alto Adige
- Harley-Davidson Catania (Acireale (CT)), Region: Sicilia (Sicily)
- Harley-Davidson Speed Shop Firenze (Florence), Region: Toscana (Tuscany)
- Harley-Davidson Padova (Padua), Region: Veneto
- Harley-Davidson Roma (Rome), Region: Lazio
- Harley-Davidson Torino (Turin), Region: Piemonte (Piedmont)
- The Italian Idyll – "Ride from the Mediterranean to the Adriatic in irresistible, irreplaceable, irrepressible Italy!" – Source: Beach's Motorcycle Adventures, Ltd. – "Turn Your Dreams Into Memories!"
- Guided Tours 2007 Life in Italy / Moto-touring – "2007 Motorcycle tours in Italy and around the world"
- Milano Taranto Tour of Italy
- Motorcycle Tour of the Alps in 2007 – "Ride the Dolomites"
- Tuscany Umbria Latium Motorcycle Tour - Moto tours
- our tours – In English, Italian – Source: CIMT (central italy motorcycle tours) – "is a small company, grown out of passion for motorcycling in Italy. The main objective is to offer motorcycles and services for anyone wanting to visit Italy on a motorcycle in the most cost effective way. Our goal will never be international expansion, but an ever increasing specialisation in this geographical part of the world, blessed with fantastic roads, food and culture."
- Tours – In English, German, Italian – Source: Le volpi ciccione
- Tours 2007 – In English, Italian – Source: mototouring
- TOURS: EUROPE – In English, German – Source: Edelweiss Bike Travel – "THE WORLD´S LEADING COMPANY IN GUIDED MOTORCYCLE TOURS"
- Tuscan Moto Tours – "...Ride your dreams..."
- Welcome to Ducatitours - Motorcycle tours Italy – "A new experience . . . A new way to enjoy your motorcycling away from home."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Low Cost Airlines with Flights out of and to Italy , dated Friday, April 20, 2007
- Info about Telepass.it (electronic toll collection system) in Italy , dated Friday, March 09, 2007
- Info on 2007 Events and Festivals (festa or sagra) in Italy *, dated Friday, January 05, 2007
- Info on 2007 National Holiday Observances in Italy *, dated Tuesday, January 02, 2007
- Info on Distance Calculators (How Far Is It?) for Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 21, 2006
- Info on Bus Transpportation in Italy , dated Friday, September 15, 2006
- Info about Trains and Train Stations in Italy , dated Tuesday, May 16, 2006
- Info about Ferries to and from Italy *, dated Friday, March 24, 2006
- Info about Driving in Italy *, dated Friday, March 17, 2006
- Info on Airports in Italy, Airport Guides and How to Get To and From the Airport *, dated Wednesday, November 23, 2005
- Info on On-Line Route Planning and Maps of Italy *, dated Thursday, November 17, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
This blog entry is dedicated to my nephew, Ben Kooken, who lives in Eudora, Kansas and rides a Harley. When speaking to him and his best friend, Troy, on the 4th of July, 2007 and after seeing pictures of our rental house in Tuscany, he told me and my wife that they (nephew, wife, Paula and Troy) will plan to come visit us and take advantage of the H.O.G.® Fly & Ride program mention in the H.O.G. Members Only web site.
That's it for Tuesday, 10 July 2007: martedì, 10 luglio 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian saying, author unknown.
"Quandu si las 'a vecchia p'a nova, sabe che lasa ma non sabe che trova."
"When you leave the old for the new, you know what you are leaving but not what you will find."