Here are some links for bus transportation in Italy:
- ALILAGUNA – the private venetian transportation company – Source: web site
- Amalfi Coast – Bus schedule for Amalfi - Positano - Meta - Sorrento plus additional information for the Amafi coast:
- Public transportation
- Travel Advice
- Driving directions
- Tourist Services
- Azienda Mobilità e Trasporti SpA (Genova) – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- Bus Service - Venice - Cortina, Venice Airport, Treviso Airport
- Bus Travel in Italy – by Jessica – Source: Italy section of WhyGo
- Florence Transportation - Airports - Busses - Trains - Florence Italy – Source: About.com
- SITA – In English, German, Italian – " Comfortable buses with luggage compartments operate on many regional, national, and international routes." – Source: Italy - Transportation, Durant Imboden's Europe for Visitors
- The Bus Station: Italy Links – "bus coach tram trolleybus and transit links worldwide"
- Aziende di trasporto pubblico italiane – In Italian Only – Italian public transportation agencies – Source: – Source: Wikipedia – "the free encyclopedia" – In multiple languages
- SEE ALSO:
- Info About Transportation in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy * , dated, Tuesday, April 21, 2009
- Info on validating tickets for bus, train, etc, in Italy * , dated, Monday, January 28, 2008
- Info on Private and Public Transportation and Other Transportation Modes in Italy *, dated, Friday, December 02, 2005
- Info on Airports in Italy, Airport Guides and How to Get To and From the Airport *, dated, Wednesday, November 23, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 450+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Friday, 15 September 2006: venerdì, 15 settembre 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Per niente non muove la coda nemmeno un cane."
"Not even a dog moves its tail for free."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.