Here are the titles for my blog postings/entries for August, 2006 About, For or On Italy:
- Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for May, June, July, 2006 About, For or On Italy , dated Tuesday, August 1, 2006
- Info About On-Line Translation Services for the Italian Language , dated Friday, August 4, 2006
- Info on Teaching English in Italy *, dated Tuesday, August 8, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Resources , dated Friday, August 11, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Survival Phrases , dated Tuesday, August 15, 2006
- Info about and on Where to Buy Furniture in Italy , dated Friday, August 18, 2006
- Info About Italian Grammar , dated Tuesday, August 22, 2006
- Info on Miscellaneous Items or Topics About the Italian Language , dated Friday, August 25, 2006
- Info about On-Line Language Training in Italian , dated Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming or considering a move to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are either in the process of considering or have made the decision to move to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.
These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I update the appropropriate blog entry.
* = Blog entry has been updated.
I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline for another individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel.
For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.
That's it for Friday, 1 September 2006: venerdì, 1 settembre 2006.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Casa il figlio quando vuoi e la figlia quando puoi."
Marry your son when you please, your daughter when you can.
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 5 September 2006)