- CAR LEASING – Information on tax free leases for those planning to travel to Italy and/or Europe for more than 17 days or more, up to 175 days . There are significant savings over renting a car for 17 days or more. There are various pickup and return locations throughout Europe.
- Auto Europe – Addition fee for pickup and/or return for Milan and Rome
- Europe By Car – Addition fee for pickup and/or return of vehicle outside of France
- IdeaMerge – Addition fee for pickup and/or return of vehicle outside of France
- Peugeot Open Europe – Addition fee for return of vehicle outside of France
- Renault Eurodrive – Addition fee for pickup and/or return for Milan and Rome
- "17,000 service agents throughout Europe (more than twice as many as our competition)."
- "24 X 7 road-side assistance."
- "36 pick-up and drop-off locations throughout Europe."
- "Half a million satisfied clients since 1954."
- "American office with an (800) number, staffed by multi-lingual travel consultants."
- CAR/MODEL INFORMATION FOR LEASED CARS – (Information about cars and models from UK web sites)
That's it for Tuesday, 19 September 2006: martedì, 19 settembre 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Con le mani di un'altro è facile toccare il fuoco."
It’s easier to touch the fire with someone else’s hands.