Here are some links for newcomers to Italy:
- Italy - Instructions for Visitors – Source: slow travel italy
- For New Residents – Source: The Church of Santa Susanna, Home of the American Catholic Church in Rome
- Newcomers ... and not-so-newcomers – Source: American International Club of Rome (AICR)
- Newcomer's Guide – Source: “As the Romans Do: An American Family's Italian Odyssey”, by Alan Epstein
- Newcomers Clubs in Italy – "This is a directory of Newcomers and Moms clubs in Italy, which are designed to give people new to the area the opportunity to meet and develop friendships with others who live in the area." – Source: Newcomers & Moms Club Worldwide Directory
- Visiting / Living in Italy – Source: United States Diplomatic Mission to Italy
- Country Career Guide: Italy – Source: Overseas Digest
- The Little Blue What-To-Do: The Stranger’s Guide to Perugia – In English, Italian – Source: published by Green Door Publishing – In Italian Only
- Living in Italy – Key Expatriate Websites and Resources – Source: Transitions Abroad
- Moving To Italy ~ Living In Italy ~ Real Estate In Italy With Resources - Sources - Contacts & More – Source: EscapeArtist.com
- RESOURCES FOR OVERSEAS LIVING – Source: Network for Living Abroad
- See also,
- Info about Clubs and Organizations in Italy , dated Tuesday, September 5, 2006
- Info for U. S. Military Retirees Planning to Live in Italy *, dated Friday, June 09, 2006
- Info on Apartment, Vacation and Villa Rentals in Italy *, dated Tuesday, May 02, 2006
- Info about the Weather in Italy , dated Friday, April 28, 2006
- Info about ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) in Italy *, datedTuesday, April 25, 2006
- Info about Checklists for Moving or Relocating to Italy , dated Friday, April 7, 2006
- Info about Driving in Italy *, dated Friday, March 17, 2006
- Italy Info for Disabled/Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and/or Vision/Sight Individuals in Italy *, dated Friday, March 3, 2006, dated Friday, March 3, 2006
- Info about the Post Office (Ufficio Postale)/Posteitaliane in Italy *, dated Thursday, February 02, 2006
- Info on Relocation and Moving to Italy *, dated Monday, January 30, 2006
- Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language *, dated Monday, December 05, 2005
- Info on Private and Public Transportation and Other Transportation Modes in Italy * , dated Friday, December 02, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
That's it for Friday, 8 September 2006: venerdì, 8 settembre 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Silician proverb, author unknown.
"Donna, focu e mari fannu l'omu piriculari."
"Woman, fire, and the sea are perilous for man."
Please read my wife blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.