TOSCANA/TUSCANY TOURIST INFORMATION BY PROVINCE
- AREZZO – "Portale di Arezzo e provincia" – Source: arezzocitta.com – In English, French, Italian
- Arezzo - Travel and Tourism Information for Arezzo Italy – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Arezzo Tourist Information – Source: Italy Heaven – "How, why, where and when"
- Arezzo tourist information – Source: Webtourist®.Net – In multiple languages
- Florence – "Tours, Sightseeing & Things to do" – Source: Viator – "Unforgettable tours & experiences. Unbeatable deals.℠ " – In multiple languages
- Welcome to Florence!!! – Source: virtourist.com – "traveling the world"
- Grosseto (province) Tourist Information – Source: You • travel – "The Travel Site You Help Build"
- Grosseto tourist information – Source: Webtourist®.Net – In multiple languages
- Welcome to the Tourism Portal of the Province of Lucca, Versilia and Garfagnana. – Source: Provincia di Lucca – "Sito Ufficiale della Provincia di Lucca" – In English, Italian
- MASSA CARRARA
- Massa Carrara - Travel and Tourism Information for Massa Carrara – By James Martin – Source: Europe Travel section of About.com
- Pistola Vacations, Tourism & Travel Information – Source: uptake – "We search 5,000 travel sites so you don't have to"
- Pisa Information and Tourism – Source: world guides – "City Guides and Travel Information"
- Tourist Information for Pisa, Italy – by Mary Freeman, Demand Media – Source: TravelTips found within the Travel section of USATODAY
- Prato tourist information – Source: Webtourist®.Net – In multiple languages
- Tourist information - Prato – Source: Monash University Prato Centre – In English, Italian
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about sightseeing information for Toscana/Tuscany, Italy *, dated Wednesday, February 03, 2010
- Info about suggested itineraries for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, 27 January 2010
- Info on museums in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info on tourist offices in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 14, 2009
- Info on guides for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- Info on the "Top Ten" for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 17, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 27 October 2010: mercoledì, 27 Ottobre 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Un belle gioco dura poco."
"A good game lasts a short time."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Return to list of posts
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.