Here are some links on articles about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy:
- Abruzzo, Italy – "Editor Eduardo Kaplan on what to do, where to eat and where to stay in this picturesque section of central Italy" – By Eduardo Kaplan – MARCH 18, 2010 – Source: Life & Style section of THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Abruzzo - Italy’s beach and mountain babe – "With its miles of unspoilt mountains and beaches Abruzzo is without doubt one of Italy's hidden treasures." – "recommended by Andy Mossack" – Source: TheTravelEditor.com
- The Abruzzo - Beauty and Nature in Italy's Backcountry – "Important Roman Archaeology, Scenic Drives, Loads of Parkland, Great Cuisine" – By James Martin – Source: Europe Travel section of About.com
- Food in Abruzzo - Italy – Date Published: 10th March 2009 – Author: Robert Palmer – Source: Article Alley – "Free content for your website or blog"
- Foraging and cooking in Abruzzo – "A radical new foodie break in Italy isn’t just about cooking: it’s a ticket to a lost rural way of life" – Vincent Crump – July 26, 2009 – Source: TRAVEL section of TIMESONLINE AKA The Times or The Sunday Times
- Hidden Italy-Discover Beautiful Abruzzo – By Rhiannon Williamson – Source: Ezine@rticles – "266,438 [a/o March 31, 2010] Expert Authors Sharing Their Best EzineArticles"
- How the Abruzzo Wine Region Works – by Eleanor Duse – Source: Food Facts & Fun – "Food Facts is a listing of articles that teaches you how all types of foods, drinks and diets work." section of TLC
- I Love Italian Travel - Abruzzi Carnevale Season – Levi Reiss – Source: VisitAssam.in
- I Love Italian Wine and Food - The Abruzzi Region – By Levi Reiss – Source: Buzzle.com® – "Intelligent Life on the Web"
- In Abruzzi, Italy Shows a Rougher Edge – By GISELA WILLIAMS – Published: August 13, 2006 – Source: TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- Mangia, Mangia! – By MATT GROSS – Published: April 11, 2010 – Source: TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- Peak flavor from the reds of Abruzzo – By Stephen Meuse – Globe Correspondent / February 24, 2010 – Source: LIFESTYLE section of boston.com AKA The Boston Globe
- A Short Walk In The Italian Abruzzo – Source: faremax.com – "come. discover."
- Spotlight on Giulianova, Abruzzo – Words by Tara McLaughlin – Published: Nov 25th, 2009 – Source: ITALY Magazine – "THE NO.1 MAGAZINE FOR LOVERS OF ALL THINGS ITALIAN"
- The World's Best Pasta – "In Italy's little-known Abruzzo, a handful of legendary factories produce extraordinary dried pasta. These eight classic recipes show why it's so good." – By Anna Teresa Callen – Source: FOOD & WINE – "Inspiration served daily"
- Abruzzo In The News – "Here is a collection of articles about Abruzzo that have appeared in online newspapers and magazines. I’ve categorised them, and listed them chronologically (newest first)." – Source: About Abruzzo – "This site is dedicated to thoughts, comments and photographs relating to Abruzzo, Italy."
- Abruzzo Heritage Articles – "index of articles by category: History of Abruzzo" – Source: Abruzzo Heritage – "a project by Abruzzo World Club"
- Abruzzo Italy Travel Articles – Note: A few articles are "free" but others are only available to "paid subscribers" – Source: DREAM OF ITALY – "Travel Newsletter and Online Store"
- Articles by Province – Source: Inside Abruzzo
- Abruzzo, Strong and Gentile – Anne Robichaud: Anne's Italy – "Experience Italy in a way you never dreamed possible!" – Source: slow travel stories section of Slow Travel
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about 2011 carnevale events in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 02, 2011
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info about skiing and snowboarding in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 03, 2010
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Info on maps for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- Info on webcams in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 04, 2010
- Info on or about the beaches (spiagge) of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 07, 2010
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info about suggested itineraries for the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 05, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Monday, March 08, 2010
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
After 2 1/2+ years in Toscana/Tuscany the lease is up on our rental farm house in 5 months, my wife (dual citizen) and I are planning to move to Giulianova (TE) or to a coastal town somewhere in the regions of Abruzzo or the Marche. We are looking for a 2 bedroom and ideally, a 2 bathroom, apartment with an assigned parking space, if it's in a town along the coast. We have been and stayed in Fano (PU) and Giulianova (TE) and greatly enjoy the area, the people that we met and its food. My wife would like to go to the beach and possibly have a view of the water from our new apartment. So, if you know of a long term rental (we would even consider a short term one, 8 - 9 months) or someone with a rental apartment, starting in September/October, 2010, please leave a comment on my blog, Moving2Italy2, or my wife's blog, Friends and Family in Italy. I want to thank you, the readers of this blog entry, in advance for any assistance you can provide in this quest of ours.
BTW, we are experienced hosts and have operated a small guest house in Italy.
That's it for Wednesday, 7 April 2010: mercoledì, 7 aprile 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian saying from the Region of Abruzzo, author unknown.
"Forte e Gentile"
"strong and gentle"
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.