BOOKS ABOUT LIVING IN ITALY
ALPHABETICALLY BY AUTHOR
- Italian Country Living by Caroline Clifton-Mogg, Chris Tubbs (Photographer)
- La Dolce Vita: Living in Italy by Catherine Fairweather and Mark Luscombe-Whyte
- Live & Work in Italy, 3rd Edition by Victoria Pybus, Huw Francis
- Living Abroad in Italy by John Moretti
- Living in Italy by Alvino E. Fantini
- Living in Italy: The Essential Guide for Property Purchasers and Residents by Yve Menzies
- Living in Italy by Ruth Thomson
- Living in Venice by Frederic Vitoux, Jerome Darblay (Photographer)
- Living in Tuscany by Bruno Racine, Alain Fleischer (Photographer)
- Living in Tuscany by Leonardo Castellucci
- Living Italy: A guide to the Italian people by Luciano Zeppegno
- Living La Dolce Vita: Bring the Passion, Laughter and Serenity of Italy into Your Daily Life by Raeleen D'Agostino Mautner
- Living & Working in Italy: A Survival Handbook by Graeme Chesters
- Living, Studying, and Working in Italy: Everything You Need to Know to Live La Dolce Vita by Monica Larner, Travis Neighbor Ward
- Working and Living: Italy by Kate Carlisle
That's it for Friday, 28 July 2006: venerdì, 28 luglio 2006.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Del male non fare e paura non avere."
Do no evil and have no fear.