Here are the titles for my blog postings/entries for May About, For or On Italy:
- Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for February, March and April, 2006 About, For or On Italy *, dated Monday, May 01, 2006
- Info on Apartment, Vacation and Villa Rentals in Italy *, dated Tuesday, May 02, 2006
- Info On Martha's and Ben's 2006 Trip to Italy: Part 1 *, dated Friday, May 05, 2006
- Info about Cantine Aperte (27 - 28 May) in Italy *, dated Tuesday, May 09, 2006
- Info on Cooking Classes in Italy *, dated Friday, May 12, 2006
- Info about Trains and Train Stations in Italy , dated Tuesday, May 16, 2006
- Info about Travel Planners and Tours to Italy *, dated Friday, May 19, 2006
- Info on Forums About, For or On Italy , dated Tuesday, May 23, 2006
- Info on Scams and Ripoffs in Italy , dated Friday, May 26, 2006
- Info about Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions in Italy *, dated Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming or considering a move to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are either in the process of considering or have made the decision to move to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.
These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I update the appropropriate blog entry.
* = Blog entry has been updated.
I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline for another individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel.
For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.
That's it for Monday, 1 June 2006: giovedì, 1 giugno 2006.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Vivi e lascia vivere"
Live and let live
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 5 October 2006)