Info about the Night at the Museums (La Notte dei Musei) in Italy
Here are some links about the Night at the Museums (La Notte dei Musei) in Italy and Europe:
BACKGROUND / INFORMATION
- The European Night of Museums – "Since 2011, ICOM has been sponsoring the European Night of Museums, which is held every year on the Saturday closest to the International Museum Day. In 2014, both events will coincide since the European night of Museums will take place during the night of the 17th to the 18th of May." – Source: ICOM – "WHO WE ARE"
- La Notte dei Musei – DATE: Saturday, 17 May 2014 – LOCATIONS: Please check "Musei" throughout Italy – Please check "Programma" for further information and details – Source: web site – In Italian Only
- Night of the Museums 2014 May 17th – "Saturday, May 17, 2014 in Rome returns to the Night of Museums, with special openings, free admission to museums and events across Europe. Rome returns to capital of culture and entertainment. One evening in which everyone, whether Roman or leisure travelers, attracted by this extraordinary initiative, are involved in a full program of events. A route that is divided between museums, academies, libraries, cultural institutes abroad, historic buildings but also places unusual, that host a wide range of cultural events." – "Various locations - Web page [This web page is In Italian Only]" – Source: RomeGuide.it – "the best guide of Rome" – with versions in English, German, Italian, Portuguese [Brazil], Spanish and translations available in multiple languages
- Nuit des Musées (Museum Night) – "Parisian museums also come to life one night a year, and night-time revellers flock to them. This version of a Night at the Museum takes place every May." – Date: Saturday, 17 May 2014 – "" – Source: PARIS – "Welcome to the portal of the City of Paris!" – In English, French, Spanish
- NUIT EUROPÉENNE DES MUSÉES – Date: Saturday, 17 May 2014 – Source: web site – "" – In French Only
- TBS – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- GREAT BRITAIN (UNITED KINGDOM)
- Culture24/Museums at Night – "Culture24's festival of inspiring after hours cultural events at museums, galleries and heritage sites." – Dates: Thursday May 15 - Saturday May 17 2014. – Locations: various ones throughout the UK – "" – Source: Culture24 – "Latest news, exhibition reviews, links, museum and gallery event listings and education resources from thousands of UK museums, art galleries, heritage sites, archives and libraries, all in one place."
- Museums at Night in London 2014 – ". . . is an annual festival in London. It is part of the larger European festival called La Nuit des Musees" – Dates: 15 to 17 May 2014 – "About Me" – Source: Found in the Visiting UK section of Visiting Europe – "Local knowledge for global travellers."
- MUSEUMS AT NIGHT – Dates: Fri 16 & Sat 17 May 2014 – Time: 18:00 - 20:00 – Property: Apsley House – Source: English Heritage – "ABOUT US"
- The Night of The Museums (17 May 2014 - 18 May 2014) – Source: my destination – "Locally informed, globally inspired" – "We are a global travel resource powered by a community of local experts providing unrivalled local knowledge and deals"
- Night of Museums to take place on May 17 – "BELGRADE – This year’s Night of Museums will take place under the motto “Great time in museums” on Saturday, May 17, Night of Museums Art and Production Group said in a release on Wednesday.The 11th Night of Museums in Serbia is part of the European Night of Museums, which will unveil over 30 countries and 3.200 museums and cultural institutions across Europe." – "" – Source: inSerbia – "INDEPENDENT NEWS"
- X – "" – Source: X – ""
- european night of museums – "search results" – Source: bing – "search engine"
- X – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on things to do in Tuscany/Toscana *, dated, Wednesday, July 13, 2011
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 16 April 2014: mercoledì, 16 aprile 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"A buon intenditor poche parole."
"Few words (are sufficient) for the good listener."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.