Info about, for or on eating well on the road in Italy and beyond
Here are some links about, for or on eating well on the road in Italy and beyond:
EATING ON THE ROAD IN ITALY AND BEYOND
- 8 Secrets to Eating Well in Italy – "By Beth Collins" – Source: Frommer's – "About"
- 10 Food Writers' Tips for Eating Well While Traveling – "Travel Tips from The Kitchn" – "" – Source: the kitchn – "Inspiring cooks, nourishing homes"
- Eating on the Road – September 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm – – Source: pacsafe® blog – "smart travel gear"
- Eating Well and Staying Active While Traveling – "Without access to your local supermarket or your favorite Pilates DVD, on your next trip you may find yourself subsisting on fattening restaurant meals and abandoning your usual exercise routine to sit for long hours on planes or buses. Vegetarian, organic, low carb, low cal, low fat -- no matter which diet you're on, there's a good chance that it went down the tubes on your last vacation." – Source: IndependentTraveler.com – "Real Travelers. Practical Advice"
- Eating Well on the Road – "A Travel Writer's Strategy for Weight Loss, Healthy Eating and Lifestyle Changes" – by Candy B. HarringtonCandy Harrington– About: Donna L. Hull (she’s the writer) and Alan Hull (he’s the photographer) – Source: My Itchy Travel Feet – "The Baby Boomer’s Guide to Travel"
- Staying Fit On A Road Trip – Updated: 09.01.2014 – by Donna Hullby Donna Hullby Donna Hull
- Five ways to eat well (and cheap) on the road – 30 October 2012 – by RYAN VER BERKMOES – Source: Lonely Planet – "About Us"
- Mangia! Mangia! 12 Tips for Eating Well in Italy on a Backpacker’s Budget – September 8, 2011 – Jaclyn Einis – Source: vagabondish – "About Us"
- Road trip! Eat healthy -- anywhere – June 23, 2010 -- Updated 1217 GMT (2017 HKT) – By Marisa Cohen – Source: CNN (EDITION INTERNATIONAL) – "Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment and Video News"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- 10 Best Snacks for a Road Trip – by Maria Trimarchi – Source: howstuffworks – "Learn How Everything Works!"
- How to Travel Without Hugging the Bowl: 10 Tips for Staying Healthy on the Road – Last updated on – by – "About Us" – Source: uncornered market – "travel wide, live deep"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about health or medical information for travelers to Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 08, 2011
- Info on dietary/food allergy translation cards for Italy *, dated, Friday, August 10, 2007
- Info on being gluten-free in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, May 29, 2007
- Info on Vegetarian Eating in Italy *, dated, Friday, November 03, 2006
- Info about Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 31, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 28 January 2015: mercoledi, 28 gennario 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Badate a’ fatti vostri!"
"Mind your own business!"
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.