Info about churches (non-Catholic), mosques and syngogues in Roma / Rome
Here are some links about churches (non-Catholic), mosques and synagogues in Roma / Rome:
CHURCHES (NON-CATHOLIC), MOSQUES AND SYNAGOGUES
- Non-Catholic Churches – An incomplete list
- All Saints Church Rome – Anglican
- Methodist Church
- Chiesa Evangelica Valdese – In Italian and some English
- Orthodox Churches including but not limited to Coptic Orthodox, Greek, Russian, etc.
- St. Catherine Russian Orthodox Church (Rome) – Source: wikimapia – "The map created by people like you!"
- Russian Orthodox Consecrate Parish in Rome – Published: May 24, 2009 – By ELISABETTA POVOLEDO – Source: Found in the Europe section of The New York Times – ""
- St. Giorgio Coptic Orthodox Church – Source: Nihov's Worldwide Coptic Directory – "CONNECTING THE COPTIC COMMUNITY ONE EVENT AT A TIME"
- Santa Maria Scala Coeli (Romanian Orthodox) – Source: Churches of Rome Wiki – "About"
- San Teodoro [Greek Orthodox Church] – "formerly a Catholic church" – Source: Churches of Rome Wiki – "About"
- Santi Vincenzo e Anastasio a Fontana di Trevi (Bulgarian Orthodox) – "" – Source: Churches of Rome Wiki – "About"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Longotevere Cenci – Synagogue of Rome
- Tempio Israelitico
- Synagogues of the World: Italy – Source: Jewish Virtual Library
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, March 03, 2010
- Info about, for or on airports for Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, March 10, 2011
- Info on blogs about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on guides for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- Info on three day or suggested itineraries for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Info on web sites about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Info on the Best of/Top 10 of Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- Info About, For or On Rome, Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 13, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 450+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 23 April 2014: mercoledi, 23 aprile 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"A buona derrata pensaci su."
"At a good bargain pause and ponder."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2014, All Rights Reserve