Here are some of my blog entries (URLs) for Roma/Rome, Italy:
BLOG ENTRIES (URLs) FOR ROMA/ROME
- Info about, in or on food in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- Info about churches (non-Catholic), mosques and synagogues in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- Info on things to do in Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Info about, for or on airports for Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, March 10, 2011
- Info on blogs about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on guides for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- Info on three day or suggested itineraries for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Info on web sites about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Info on the Best of/Top 10 of Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- Info About, For or On Rome, Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 13, 2005
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event that you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
From 22 December 2009 until 10 January 2010, my wife and I were in Roma, dog, cat and apartment sitting. While we were there, her cousin, Bonnie, and husband, Pete, from Ocean City, NJ came over for a short visit. I had either updated my existing blog entry for Rome or created new blog entries for their respective visit.
Their visit and time with us along with a grand farewell and very tasty seafood dinner have provided us with many fond and lasting memories of our time in Roma and with Bonnie and Pete.
That's it for Wednesday, 3 March 2010: mercoledì, 3 marzo 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Roma non fu fatta in un giorno."
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.