Here are some links for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy:
- Interactive map of Rome – Source: ITALYGuides.it – "A SIGHTSEEING REVOLUTION" – In English, Italian
- Map of Rome – "View the destination guide & interactive map" – Source: Lonely Planet
- Rome Map – Source: a view on cities – "Sights & Attractions in some of the world's greatest cities"
- Rome Map – Source: TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- Rome map – "street map of Rome" – Source: ROME.INFO – "YOUR TRAVEL GUIDE TO ROME" – In English, French, Italian
- Rome Map – Source: Sacred Destinations – "Discover religious and cultural destinations around the world." – "Explore sacred sites, ancient wonders and religious places of the world."
- Rome Travel Map and Essential Resources – From James Martin – Source: Europe Travel section of About.com
- BUS AND SUBWAY
- route planner – "getting around rome" – Source: atac – In English, Italian – Please note: More detailed information of the public transportation system in Rome may be available on the Italian version of this web site.
- Rome Centro Transportation Map – Source: mappery – "Explore thousands of maps from around the world"
- METRO (SUBWAY/TUBE/UNDERGROUND)
- Rome metro map – Source: ROME.INFO – "YOUR TRAVEL GUIDE TO ROME" – In English, French, Italian
- Rome Metro Underground Trains – "How To Use The Metro Railway In Rome" – Source: A Travellers Toolkit For Rome, Other Toolkit Sites: The London Toolkit and A Travellers Toolkit For Paris
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, March 03, 2010
- Info about, for or on food in Roma / Roms * dated, Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- Info about churches (non-Catholic), mosques and synagogues in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- Info on things to do in Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Info about, for or on airports for Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, March 10, 2011
- Info on blogs about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on guides for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- Info on three day or suggested itineraries for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Info on web sites about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Info on the Best of/Top 10 of Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- Info About, For or On Rome, Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 13, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 23 June 2010: mercoledì, 23 giugno 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Roma non fu fatta in un giorno."
"Rome was not built in a day."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.