Here are some links on the Best of/Top 10 of Rome/Roma, Italy:
- Top 10 Rome Blogs – "guest top ten list" – by Jessica Stewart – Source: blogs.com – "the best in blogs"
- Top 10 In Rome
- Top 10 Things to Do in Rome – by Jessica | March 23rd, 2009 – Source: WhyGo Italy section of WhyGo
- Rome Top Ten – Source: The Travel Magazine – "For People Who Love Travel"
- Top 10 Free Rome tourist attractions – Source: Romanlife-RomeItaly.com – "For the holiday in Rome Italy you always wanted..."
- Top 10 places to see in Rome – "Guide by Irina Violina from Moscow" – Source: Ruba – "DISCOVER YOUR NEXT PERFECT TRIP."
- Top 10 Things in Rome on a Short Break – "Weekend Breaks to Rome" – Source: TravelLibrary – "Always Direct - Always impartial"
- Top Ten Ancient Ruins of Rome, Italy – By happyexplorer – Source: HubPages – "Publish easily, Attract readers, & Earn rewards"
- Top Ten Must See Sights in Rome -- My Favorite City in the World!! – jsindygirl AKA Krista – Written: Jan 18 '07 – Source: Epinions.com – "Unbiased reviews by real people"
- Top Ten Non-Tourist Things to Do in Rome, Italy – Published March 28, 2010 by Carly Morgan – Source: Travel category of associatedcontent from YAHOO!
- Top Ancient Rome Sites – "Where to See Ancient Roman Remains" – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Top Churches to Visit in Rome – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Top Events in Rome – Source: Rome section of wcities
- Top Sights in Italy's Eternal City – By Nancy Parode – Source: Senior Travel section of About.com
- Rome for Free - The Top Things to do in Rome for Frugal Travelers – "Top Ten Free and some Bonus Cheap Thrills" – By James Martin – Source: Europe Travel section of About.com
- Top Things to do in Rome – "Guide by Go Ahead Tours from Cambridge" – Source: Ruba – "DISCOVER YOUR NEXT PERFECT TRIP."
- THE BEST OF ROME – Source: Travel subsection under the Arts & Leisure section of FT. com (FINANCIAL TIMES)
- Best of Rome – "Part of the Places of a Lifetime series from Traveler magazine" – Source: National Geographic
- Best of Rome – Source: wcities
- The best of Rome - in a cone – Renee Bergere, Lonely Planet Author – 28 August 2009 3:56pm – Source: Tips & articles subsection under the Italy section of Lonely Planet
- 20 great things to do in Rome – "Revel in endless artworks and antiquities or just enjoy a gelato" – Source: TimeOut Rome – "Your critical guide to hotels, restaurants and going out in Rome"
- Rome: 5 sites that beat the crowds – "Guide by Jacob Sopeland" – Source: Ruba – "DISCOVER YOUR NEXT PERFECT TRIP."
- 36 HOURS – MISCELLANEOUS REPORTS, STORIES, BLOG ENTRIES, ETC.
- 36 Hours in Rome – October 11, 2009 – Source: womantraveler – "travel on your own terms"
- 36 Hours in Rome – Sunday, June 28, 2009 – Kathleen Flinn – Source: eat. write. now. – "Notes on food, writing, travel, whatever"
- 36 Hours in Rome – By FRANK BRUNI – Published: December 17, 2006 – Source: Travel section of The New York Times
- 36 hours in Rome – "Robert and Scuba’s Dome Tour" – By Robert Santa Monica from CA, Summer 2002 – Source: Trip Reports section of slow travel
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, March 03, 2010
- Info about, for or on food in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- Info about churches (non-Catholic), mosques and synagogues in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- Info on things to do in Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Info about, for or on airports for Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, March 10, 2011
- Info on blogs about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on guides for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- Info on three day or suggested itineraries for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Info on web sites about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Info on the Best of/Top 10 of Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- Info About, For or On Rome, Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 13, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
This blog entry may appear to be out of place given my other blog postings. However, my wife and I will be going to Roma for 2 1/2 weeks for the Christmas and New Year holidays. We will be dog, cat and apartment sitting for a couple traveling out of the country.
We are looking forward to our stay. We have been to Rome before either together or separately in past lives. But, this will be the first time that we will not off to another part of the country in a few days or flying in or out of one of Rome's airports.
Presently, we live out in the country on an 23 hectare (50 acre) farm. It is far, far away from the hustle and bustle of a large and congested city. Either my wife, Martha or I will be writing about our experiences in Rome in the next month or two.
That's it for Wednesday, 16 December 2009: mercoledì, 16 dicembre 2009
BTW, I will be in Rome from the 22nd of December 2009 until the 9th of January 2010 with my wife, Martha. If anyone wants to chat or find sushi or dim sum or Asian cuisine or anything else, please post a comment with your contact info and I'll be in touch with you. We'll coordinate getting together to do something somewhere in or around Roma. We will be close to the Piramide Metro stop.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Meglio tardi, che mai."
"Better late than never."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life with photographs in Italy: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.