Here are some links about nativity scenes, crèches and presepi in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy:
- Christmas Nativity Scenes in Tuscany – Source: Experience Tuscany – "Travel to Tuscany without leaving your home…blog!"
- Nativity scenes rather than trees – Susan Glasspool – Source: Vivi Toscana – "Culture and Events in Tuscany"
- Il presepe (Nativity scenes) – Please scroll down to this section of the web page titled, "Christmas Holidays in Tuscany" – Source: Casina di Rosa – "Vacation House in Tuscany" – In Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- NATIVITY SCENES
- 1000 Christmas Cribs in Palazzuolo sul Senio – In Italian Only – Source: Palazzuolo Eventi – "Benvenuti nel portale turistico di Palazzuolo sul Senio"
- Dates: 4 December - 6 January
- Location: Palazzuolo sul Senio, Province: Firenze (FI)
- Presepi a Laterina – Source: web site
- Dates: 4, 8 & 11 December
- Location: centro storico, Laterina, Province: Arezzo (AR)
- Presepe di Lierna – In Italian Only – Source: Pro Loco Lierna – "ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE"
- Dates: 20 December - 31 January
- Location: Lierna, Province: Arezzo (AR)
- LISTS OF NATIVITY SCENES
- Eventi – In Italian Only – Source: eventiesagre.it – "Eventi Fiere Mercatini Sagre Mostre Manifestazioni e Ricette tipiche in Italia"
- Presepi in Toscana Natale 2011 – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- PRESEPI VIVENTI (LIVING NATIVITY SCENES)
- Barga (LU)
- Presepe Vivente
- Date: 23 December
- Time: 19:00 (7:00 PM)
- Location: centro storico, Province: Lucca (LU)
- Equi Terme, località of Fivizzano (MS)
- PRESEPE VIVENTE 2011 – Source: web site
- Dates: 23 - 26 December
- Location: x, Province: Massa-Carrara (MS)
- Monterchi (AR)
- Presepe Vivente di Le Ville Monterchi – Source: web site
- Dates: 25 - 26 December and 1 - 6 January 2012
- Location: Le Ville, frazione of Monterchi, Province: Arezzo (AR)
- 100 PRESEPI 2011 - 2012 – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Italian Nativity Art – by Candida Martinelli – Source: Candida Martinelli's Italophile Site – "This family-friendly site celebrates Italian culture for the enjoyment of children and adults."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for and on 2011/2012 Christmas Markets (Mercatini di Natale) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 30, 2011
- Info about traditional Italian Christmas foods and drink, meals and recipes in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 23, 2011
- Info about, for or on Christmas cookies and cakes in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 08, 2010
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info on Christmas cribs, creches, nativity scenes and presepi in Italy *, dated Friday, December 12, 2008
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 9 December 2009: mercoledì, 9 dicembre 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Il bacio sta all'amore come il lampo al tuono."
"The kiss is to love as lightning is to thunder."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.