- Blogs about Italy - Italian Travel Blogs – "Blogs about Italy in English, mostly from folks who live in Italy or have visited Italy frequently and write about their Italian experiences." – "Our Story" – Source: Found in the Italy Travel section on about.com – ""
- Blogs from expats in Italy – "Get an insight of expats' daily life in Italy and read their blog" – "ABOUT US" – Source: expat.com – "Whether you are about to relocate or already living in your host country, expat.com helps you throughout your project:" – In English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Italy: Expat Blogs & Websites – "Submit Your Blog to our Directory (it's free)" – "Our Story" – Source: Expat Exchange – "A World of Friends Abroad" – "If you're moving overseas, settling in abroad, an expert on international living, a repatriate, or just considering an expatriate adventure, Expat Exchange can help! Since 1997, we've helped millions of expats worldwide"
- Moving to Italy – Best Italian Blogs and Websites – "Who wouldn’t want to live in Italy? The country is full of gorgeous architecture, history, food, culture, fashion and much, much more. Like anywhere, however, if you don’t know any locals or speak the language, getting settled can be quite difficult, especially when it comes to finding a home, getting a visa and of course, landing a job. That’s why at Spotahome, we’ve compiled this list of the best Italian blogs and websites to help you get settled as quickly as possible and make the most of your stay in this beautiful country!" – Published June 9, 2015 · Updated June 9, 2015 – by – "" – Source: The Spotahome Blog – "Experience Your New Home"
- 6 Reasons Why Living in Italy Ruins You Forever – "Don’t travel to Italy. Definitely, do not move there. Resist the lure and the temptation of living in Italy – the most beautiful country in the world. Don’t choose Italy as your new home. Just don’t. Because if you do, you’ll be ruined for life. Why? I am Italian and I’m obviously, deeply, madly in love with my home country, and of course I could be (well, I am) biased, but hey, it’s not just me saying it, Italy is the best country in the world! Come on folks, do I really need to tell you why when you’ll move to Italy you will be ruined forever? Don’t you know that you won’t go anywhere else with the same spirit? Do you realise that you will always look back to your Italian memories with incredible fondness and eternal love?" – Published July 14, 2016 – by
- Top 15 Most Popular Italian Websites – "What are the best websites in Italy? Here is a list of top 15 most visited Italian websites based on Alexa rank, Quantcast statistics and users’ reviews. I have excluded Google, Facebook, Youtube, Yahoo, Blogspot and wikipedia from this list as they are among the most popular sites all over the world, as shown in world top 100 websites and top 20 Canadian websites for example. These websites in Italian language are sorted into 5 categories including news & portal, newspapers & magazines, sports & recreation, videos & movies, videos & photos and internet & webmasters for your browsing convenience. Enjoy and have fun." – "" – Source: Top Sites Blog – "Find best websites and blogs in seconds – Discover, Share and Enjoy"
- UNDERSTANDING ITALY – "Welcome to Understanding Italy. A website about Italy, Italian people, Italian life and all things Italian " – "" – "x" – Source: web site – "Profile | Regions | Visiting | Living | Activities | Food | Wine | Property | Directory "
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- katie parla – "is the best friend you wish you had--the one who grew up in New Jersey so she's fun and easy to talk to, but she's lived in Rome for 13 years and knows all the best places to go for food, and more importantly, cocktails. Knowing Parla means you can drink like a local in the Eternal City - and it doesn't get much better than that" – blogger: Katie Parla – "About" – Source: web site – "Tours | Clips | Blog | Tasting Rome | Events | Press & Praise | "
- Moving to Italy – "Information for people moving to Italy for a few months, a few years, or forever (long term rentals or buying a house). How to search for a rental or a property to purchase." – Pauline Kenny – "About Us" – Source: Found in the slowtravelitaly section on slowtravel – "Travel slowly, staying in vacation rentals (villas, farms, cottages, apartments)"
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- CONFESSIONS OF AN EXPAT | Italian Uni, Cost of Living, Culture Shock + more – "CONFESSIONS OF AN EXPAT; the things I learned after my first year living abroad. This will be the first in a series of videos where I talk about my life as an American living in Europe. In this video I mostly touch on my transition into the Italian higher education system and basic cultural differences, enjoy :) " – Published on Jul 25, 2015 – by: Tia Taylor
- I'm Moving to Italy! – Published on Mar 22, 2014
- Milan Apartment Tour – "A little tour of my humble abode. As I've mentioned before, the student housing system in Italy is really different from the US. I don't live in a dorm but a four bedroom apartment in a residence owned by my school. It has its pros and cons of course. I haven't posted a video in a while so I thought it would be cool to give you an inside look of where I'm living. Also hope to give all the new college students that are watching some organization ideas for their dorm." – Published on Sep 13, 2014
- RACISM IN ITALY? | Being [AFRICAN AMERICAN] in Italia – "DISCLAIMER: My views and opinions on racism in Italy based off of my time living here. NEVER did I say there was NO Racism in Italy, I just said it was different and in my opinion less severe. I did address the fact that immigrants, specifically those seeking asylum and menial work are treated badly and I also gave reasons as to why I think that is. Fact of the matter is, migrants are treated badly in every country and that's a different issue in itself but this video isn't about immigration. The topic is racism (the discrimination of one person based SOLELY off of their race) in Italy and how it compares to that of my home country of the states. To answer your own questions, I've travelled around Italy but am based in Milan. I've been living here for a year. My views and opinions on racism in Italy based off of my time living here. NEVER did I say there was NO Racism in Italy, I just said it was different and in my opinion less severe. I did address the fact that immigrants, specifically those seeking asylum and menial work are treated badly and I also gave reasons as to why I think that is. Fact of the matter is, migrants are treated badly in every country and that's a different issue in itself but this video isn't about immigration. The topic is racism (the discrimination of one person based SOLELY off of their race) in Italy and how it compares to that of my home country of the states. To answer your own questions, I've travelled around Italy but am based in Milan. I've been living here for a year." – Published on Jan 21, 2015
- RACISM IN ITALY 2 | BLACK IN ITALY LIVECAST – "Seven months ago I published a video about my experience with race relations in Italy. Over 100,000 views later, I thought it would be interesting to reopen the conversation. I had received comments saying that because I am a woman, American, and had only lived here for a short period that my views regarding race relations were invalid. While my opinions on the issue remain mostly unchanged, I decided to invite some of my friends Italian and foreign, men and women to come online and discuss their opinions and experiences on race in the country LIVE. Join us as we discuss this issue and how it pertains to the wider context in the world, I guarantee it won't be boring :)" – "Bellamy is a born and raised Italian blogger and marketing agent; http://www.afroitaliansouls.it/,
https://www.facebook.com/Afroitalians..., Loretta is a born and raised Italian artist, Andreas is my Canadian classmate studying economics and finance at Bocconi. Ian is a born and raised Italian studying law and music., https://www.facebook.com/ian.ssali?fr... , Imani is a classmate from the New York, New York" – Streamed live on Jul 9, 2015
- STORYTIME: I Was Robbed! Is Italy Safe? – "Hey guys, I guess I'm kind of jumping on the 'story time' bandwagon but I wanted to reach as many people with my story and advice on safety in Italy, Milan specifically, as a woman!" – Published on Sep 13, 2015
- American Men vs Italian Men (Gli Uomini Americani vs. Gli Uomini Italiani) – "WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AMERICAN AND ITALIAN (psss, let's go as far to even say European) MEN? Here's my list! Be sure to comment with your observations :D " – Published on Oct 4, 2015
- American Women vs Italian (le donne americane vs le donne italiane) SUB ITA – "My last video on the differences between American Men and Italian Men was a hit so I thought I would make a girls version for you guys. Head on over to my channel to see if you agree or disagree with my list! . . ." – Published on Dec 12, 2015
- 10 Reasons I love Milan | 10 Motivi Per Cui Amo Milano – "Anyone else feel like Milan has a really bad rep? I do! I think it's time I reminded everyone how amazing the city is:) Do you agree with my list?" – Published on Dec 20, 2015
- WORKING IN ITALY AS A FOREIGNER | MY STORY, CONTRACTS, TAXES ETC – "Contracts, taxes, jobs available to foreign students... everything I wish I knew before that I know now haha. Enjoy!" – Published on Jan 29, 2016
- HOW ITALIAN CHANGED MY ENGLISH – Published on Feb 11, 2016
- In Italy I Learned it's Okay to... – "Megan's Channel: http://bit.ly/1SOEFp9
Megan's Video: http://bit.ly/1J2WuyO" – Published on Feb 13, 2016
- USA VS ITALY | The good, annoying and freaking awesome! SUB ITA – "New York vs. Milan Cost comparison: http://bit.ly/1V7agTZ" – Published on Mar 31, 2016
- MISTAKES ITALIANS MAKE IN ENGLISH – "A video on the common mistakes I hear when Italians speak English" – Published on Mar 24, 2016
- MISTAKES ITALIANS MAKE IN ENGLISH 2 – "Silent "H": http://bit.ly/1Qdt25v | http://bit.ly/1PLwjzF, Say vs tell: http://bit.ly/1rHgqsV, Simple Future: http://bit.ly/1sbNWu6, Simple Present: http://bit.ly/1HWePMp" – Published on Jun 9, 2016
- LIFE IN ITALY VLOG: Welcome to Milan – "C H E C K O U T M Y B L O G + TiaTaylor.com" – Published on Jun 4, 2015
- LIFE IN ITALY VLOG2: Porta Nuova and more! – Published on Jul 15, 2015
- Tia's Bella Vita ep2 | My Iphone caught on fire, Tia & Enrico go to Expo – "If you guys follow me on social media you'll know I've had some phone troubles these days... here's why. Also me and Enrico went to EXPO (The World Fair) this week and boy was it beautiful! Come spend the day with us :)" – Published on Oct 16, 2015
- Tia's Bella Vita ep3 | MTV EMAS, JUST CAVALLI, EXAMS – Published on Oct 31, 2015
- WEIRD THINGS ITALIANS DO – "Since you guys liked the American version so much, let's talk about Italians now! Enjoy!" – Published on Apr 16, 2016
- ITALY VS USA | NORTH VS SOUTH PT 1 (KINDNESS, RELIGION & RACISM) – "Italy's North/South divide compared to that in America" – Published on Jul 25, 2016
- Living in Florence: Ask the Expat! – "Survival tips and advice on how to live "like a local" in Florence, directly from local expatriates that have chosen Florence as their home! Reporter: Brenda Dionisi; DOP: Sandro Nardoni" – Published on Aug 20, 2012 – by: LDM NEWS
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on blogs about Italy written by Expats living in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, December 26, 2006
- Info on Blogs about Italy, Blog Resources and Lists/Directories of Blogs *, dated, Tuesday, November 08, 2005
- Info about, for or on women travelers / bloggers / authors in and / or to Italy and beyond *, dated, Friday, December 04, 2015
- Info on blogs about, for or on Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 06, 2011
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 03, 2010
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.