- 2 Baci Living in a Pinon Tree – "Thoughts, travels and other stories of two New Mexicans living in Italia. (And yes, New Mexico is a part of the United States.)" – Valerie – Location: Ascoli Piceno, Marche
- 2 italy – "Documenting the joys, travails, and bureacracy of our quest to move to Italy. The journey of Bryan and Valerie on our move from New Mexico to Italy. "Leave your family, your country and your father's house and go to the land I will show you." Copyrights by Bryan Schneider" – Bryan – Location: Ascoli Piceno, Le Marche
- allora, aspetta! – Jackie – Location: Macerata; Corrie – Location: Parma.
- Alpine Settler – "A life in the Alps , so peaceful and quiet, just what is need for an ..." – Carole B. – Location: Bassa Valtellina, Sondrio
- An American Girl in Italy – "How does the blue mold get in Gorgonzola? Have you ever heard the rocks at Castiglioncello sing and why do writers always seek solace in Italy? Time for me to find the answers to these and see, if in doing so, I also find my home." – Sparrow (Lynda) – Location: Rome, Lazio
- An American Girl in Italy – "the true and (maybe not always so outstanding) adventures of my life in italy. i relocated from seattle almost four years ago, and am now married to an italian dentist (free dental!) and have filled my days with craft projects, mainly loom knitting, "casalinga" activities and attempts at mastering the italian language....and we travel a lot too." – Sara – Location: Albino, (BG)
- An American in Italy (a military wife and her life) – LorelieLong – Location: "Somewhere near an army base"
- Englishisin – "English Language Learning Resources for Italians"
- Jane and Ken.com – Travel Commentaries and Photos
- Reflections on Living in Italy – Miscellaneous Thoughts and Random Wonderings
- On 26 December 2006, Annika changed the title of her blog from, to the moon and back: "– a journey I just don’t have a map for – " to this new title
- Firenze Night & Day – (italiano) – "www.ioamofirenze.com: una guida su Firenze? No, è il diario di vita di una 30enne fiorentina che mangia, lavora, esce la sera in una città che ha avuto il massimo splendore nel Rinascimento. Notizie per turisti ma anche per curiosi.. un blog per chi ama Firenze!" – Nelli – Location: Firenze (Florence)
- Teaching English – "Learning to become a teacher of English, finding work overseas and living in Italy."
- Please note: This blog title was changed by Annika on 26 December 2006 to dove mi porta il cuore – "soaring, tumbling, freewheeling"
- Reality? Food! A food porn blog – In Italian Only
- Expat Express Blog Ring
- Luciano Bove – "This Blog is about Design,Gadgets,Trends, Cars,Fashion,Photography, Paintings & Emotions...feel free to comment your perceptions by looking at the photos." – Luciano Bove – Location: Paris, France
- The Reluctant Angliophile
- Blogger: “Free” site to create your own blog
- blogcatalog: THE ULTIMATE BLOG DIRECTORY
- Blog Easy, Free Web Hosting and Free Blog
- BlogExplosion – "Explode your BLOG traffic"
- BlogFlux – has one goal - to be the single source for bloggers and blog readers. Be it finding new blogs, subscribing to RSS feeds, or pinging sites with blog updates, you won't have to scurry over to multiple sites. All available on one site.
- BlogPatrol provides free stats for your blog
- Blogtastic, Free Blogs for Everyone
- Bravenet.com – The world's top FREE web host and web tool provider. Get a website, guestbook, counter, forum, calendar, or over 20 other FREE interactive web tools!
- Haloscan – provides a free, easy to use commenting and trackback service for weblogs and websites, allowing visitors to leave feedback, share their opinion, or comment on the subject at hand.
- How To Add A Counter To Your Blog Using Site Meter
- PHOTOSHOPSUPPORT.COM – tutorials by jennifer
- 15 Top Italian Themed Sites and Blogs – Source: Found under the Monthly Archives / Categories in the Archives section of scordo.com – "the Italian life for everyone"
- Welcome to BRITBLOG: The Directory of British Blogs
- Globe of Blogs
- The Online Expatriate Community
- From Expats In Italy: Stories & Blogs
- 4webresults: Finding Blog Directories and RSS Submission Sites
- Weblogs.com: Recently Updated Weblogs
- Introduction to RSS
- Content Feeds
- Bloglines – is a free service that makes it easy to keep up with your favorite blogs and news feeds.
- FeedBurner – helps bloggers, podcasters and commercial publishers get more value from the content they create.
- Google Reader –
- NewsGator – offer products and services that retrieve RSS feeds, organizes them, and then serves them up to individuals and companies who subscribe to them.
- Spam Poison – Fight Back Against Spammers
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on blogs about Italy written by Expats living in Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 26, 2006
To the readers of this posting, there are thousands and thousands of blogs, all kinds of resources for blogs and many, many lists and directories on the web. The above items are just representative of what is available to you on the web. The intent and purpose of today's entry is to provide you with just a sampling of what some individuals feel, experience and dream about Italy. Some are very optimistic and they are open to new experiences. Others may express mixed feelings. You have a choice to read what you like.
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Tuesday, 8 November 2005: martedì, 8 Novembre 2005
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Nulla nuova, buona nuova."
"No news is good news."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.