Here are some links to blogs written by Expats living in Italy:
BLOGS: Expat lives in Italy
- allora, aspetta! – Jackie – Location: Macerata; Corrie – Location: Parma, Emilia-Romagna
- Aloha from Sicily – Jacquelyn LeBlanc – Location: Nicolosi, Sicily
- Alpine Settler – "A life in the Alps , so peaceful and quiet, just what is need for an ..." – Carole B. – Location: Bassa Valtellina, Sondrio, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- An American Girl in Italy – "How does the blue mold get in Gorgonzola? Have you ever heard the rocks at Castiglioncello sing and why do writers always seek solace in Italy? Time for me to find the answers to these and see, if in doing so, I also find my home." – Sparrow (Lynda) – Location: Rome, Lazio
- An American Girl in Italy – "the true and (maybe not always so outstanding) adventures of my life in italy. i relocated from seattle almost four years ago, and am now married to an italian dentist (free dental!) and have filled my days with craft projects, mainly loom knitting, "casalinga" activities and attempts at mastering the italian language....and we travel a lot too." – Sara – Location: Albino (BG), Lombardia (Lombardy)
- An American In Italy – "A straniera's view of life in Italia" – Irene – Location: Pescara (PE), Abruzzo
- american in Napoli – American Scugnizzo – Location: Naples, Campania
- Another Am erican in Rome – "July 10 I'm flying to Rome and starting a new phase. I've got my trusty Italian passport (yeah dual citizenship!), I just need to find a job and a place to live.....let's see how easy that is!" – Jessica – Location: Rome, Lazio
- At Home in Rome – "behind the scenes in the Eternal City" – Shelley – Location: Rome, Lazio
- Bella Vita in Liguria Blog – "I had decided at the age of 13, I would someday live in Italy and have my own B&B. So far, I have made good on the first part and have been slightly & temporarily "derailed" on the second by starting a personal concierge service for travelers to Italy. It's been fun, difficult, entertaining, frustrating - but above all, an incredible experience. Hope will enjoy my tales and tells from a little seaside village overlooking the Mediterranean..." – Megan at Bella Vita – Location: Lerici, Liguria
- Between the Mountains and the Sea – " in which two American expats retire to Genoa, Italy and embark on an adventure of culture, food and yarn on the Italian Riviera." – Mary AKA Roadlawyer – Location: Genoa (GE), Liguria
- bleeding espresso... and other little-known side effects of moving to Italy. – "An American girl moves to her family's ancestral village in southern Italy, falls in love, gets a dog, writes to her heart's content, and begins bleeding espresso. No, really." – sognatrice – Location: Calabria
- Blog from Italy – "Life in the Living Museum" – Alex Roe – Location: Milano, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- Englishisin – "English Language Learning Resources for Italians"
- Bocconcini e Pomodorini, An Italian Journal – "After having survived a year in Italy, I have decided to Blog a journal of random thoughts and experiences of my life in Bella Italia." – shirley – Location: Le Marche
- BRIANBURTON.ORG – Brian Burton – Location: Reggio Emilia (RE), Emilia-Romagna
- Cat Naps in Italy – "The saga of two American cats ripped from the heartland of America, stuffed into a plane and forced to spend their days sleeping in beautiful Italy" – Opus and Roscoe – Location: ?, Italy
- Coffee-stained Clarity – bethany bassett – Location: Perugia
- Countries Beginning with I – Deirdré Straughan’s excellent web site – words, pictures, and video about Italy, India, and the world – Location: Lecco, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- Reflections on Living in Italy – Miscellaneous Thoughts and Random Wonderings
- Country Living in North West Italy – "I have just come into possesion a very old farmhouse, which I am calling Casa Vera, in rememberance of my mother It's situated in the hilly Alte Langhe in North West Italy although I'm living near Genoa on the Ligurian Riviera at the moment. I would like to share my experience with anyone who is interested in Italy, in old houses and family traditions" – Jules – Location: north west, Italy
- cross-cultural moments – ".....a twitch, a deep gut-wrenching punch, a squirmy, queasy, lightheaded feeling that comes on when people and institutions act in ways that put you outside your cultural comfort zone. Join me as I explore my cultural moments in Italy. Then send me yours!" – Elizabeth – Location: Rome, Lazio
- Delinissima – "E facimm' stu blog! ..... My life in Naples" – Delina – Location: Naples, Campania
- Divina Cucina's "Over a Tuscan Stove" – Diva – Location: Certaldo, Toscana (Tuscany)
- Do You Dream In Colour? – ? – Location: Rome, Lazio
- Driving Like a Maniac – "When in Rome, and all that ..." – Katja – Location: Salento, Puglia AKA Apulia
- East meets West – "A Singapore girl living the past decade of her life in Western Europe. This blog records some of my recipes (mainly fusion), thoughts and life" – Beau Lotus – Location: Modena (MO), Emilia-Romagna
- Il Blog Enogastronomico di Brendan – "A US man eats and drinks, a lot, in Italy." – Brendan Monaghan – Location:
- eurobimbo's journey to enlightenment – "life in italy, travelogues, photography, hopes & dreams" – "the tuscany files..." – Tania – Location: Cortona, Arezzo (AR), Toscana (Tuscany)
- Expat American & Italian, Family Living in Italy, with Children – "Living in Italy, Travel in Italy, Raising kids in Italy. Comments and advice on life, driving, politics, ecomomics, work, skiing, camping, flying, hiking, schools, etc." – john and luisa AKA Helm & Melacini Architects – Location: Belluno (BL), Veneto
- An Expatriate in Rapallo –Fern Driscoll – Location: Rapallo, Liguria, Genoa (GE)
- Fine Art by Kelly Borsheim – "Sculptor and painter Kelly Borsheim currently lives in Florence, Italy, and has started this blog to share some of her life and observations with you. Visit her fine art work online at: http://www.borsheimarts.com Thank you so much for your interest!" – Location: Firenze, Toscana
- First Paris Then Rome – "I used to live in Paris. Now I live in Rome. Isn't life full of surprises?" – Caroline in Rome – Location: Rome, Lazio
- The Flavors of Abruzzo – MB – Location: Abruzzo
- Florence Journal – ? – Location: Firenze (Florence), Toscana (Tuscany)
- Food scribbles – "notes on food at home and elsewhere" – indah – Location: Siena, Toscana (Tuscany)
- foreign remarks – "Welcome to foreign remarks.com. This is the website for Rebecca Helm-Ropelato. I am an American free lance writer. I live in Italy with my husband, who is Italian. I moved here in 2001 from my longtime home in California. Recently, I have had articles published in the Los Angeles Times Magazine and the Christian Science Monitor, (featured here). Here on foreign remarks.com I have a blog in which I present opinions and impressions related to my experiences living in another country. I will add something new every week. Sometimes it will be brief, other times more in depth. I hope it will be enjoyable and at times, perhaps, informative." – by rebecca helm-ropelato – Location: Lazio region
- friends and family in italy – “The joy of Italy often consists of doing ordinary things in extraordinary settings.” Erica Jong. Read about our ordinary things." – Martha Taccarino – Location: Monte San Savino (AR), Toscana (Tuscany)
- From Australia to Italy – "Australian girl remigrates back to the country her family left behind." – Leanne – Location: Rome, Lazio
- From Head to Boot – "I used to write in a diary, lock it up and hide away the key. Now, I write on this blog for the whole world to see. Welcome to my life...from New Jersey to Italy!" – Giulia – Location: Santa Maria A Vico (CE), Campania
- At Home in Piemonte – "What’s going on in and around Baur B&B" – Michael & Diana – Location: Piemonte (Piedmont)
- Happily Troubled – "Life in Italy" – Do – Location: Lombardia (Lombardy)
- Have Dogs, Will Travel – "May 2005 - Two Australians moved to Tuscany where they planned to live for two years. Two weeks later their dogs, Snowy and Dermott, arrived. Three years and a property purchase later, they're all still here." – Robyn Sinclair – Location: Castiglion Fiorentino (AR), Toscana (Tuscany)
- How to Italy – "your future in the bel paese starts here" – Emma Bird and Mario Berri – Location: Sardegna
- :-) how to be happy ☆ come essere felice – chris☆lewis – Location: Firenze, Toscana
- I Am Dog, Hear Me Snore – Dermott – Location: Castiglion Fiorentino (AR), Toscana (Tuscany)
- Italian Dreaming – "Benvenuti! This blog is about my life in Italy and my work teaching English. I concluded that my love of this country and its culture could only be realised by living here, and the only way someone with my execrable Italian language skills could live here was by exploiting my mother-tongue English ability." – anglital – Location: ?, Italy
- Italian Meat – "I've been living on the Italian economy for over a year now without any affiliation with the military. A lot of people think this place is a true paradise. Let me tell you how it really is..." – MeatEater – Location: Treviso, Veneto
- Italian Simplicity – "A food blog about living in Italy and the simple, yet delicious food that every region of the country has to offer." – Anne – Location: Verona, Italy
- Italian Wine Blog - Wine90 – "Italian Wine - drunk, reviewed, recommended" – Elle – Location: Rome (Talenti), Lazio
- Italien Live – In German – Location: Bellaria-Igea Marina (RN), Emilia-Romagna
- italy is falling and we're riding it upside down – ? – Location: ?
- Jeff in Puglia – "This Blog will describe my life as a single guy from the Midwest USA that has moved to Brindisi, Italy. Brindisi is on the heel of the boot that is Italy and naturally there are new experiences for me living here..." – Jeff Gromen – Location: southern Italy
- Jessica in Rome – Jessica – Location: Rome, Lazio
- Kataroma – Kataroma – Location: Rome, Lazio
- The Journey Continues..this time in Bologna! – "laughing, cleaning, dancing are preferred substitutes to the gym and sports. and of course SEEING THE WORLD beyond our small town borders!" – Jennifer – Location: Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
- La Dolce Vita – "life Italian style." – American Expat living in Italy – Location: Italy
- Life in The City of Flowers – "Me, 2 kids and sometimes a husband (!) living in Firenze, Italy. What we love here and what we don't! Must sees, must haves and more besides. Hopefully you will see our love and enthusiasm for this beautiful city." – Alyson – Location: Firenze (Florence), Toscana (Tuscany)
- Life in Italy – "The life and times of the Alotta family in Belforte all'Isauro, Italy. We will use this space to keep our friends and family up-to-date on what is happening in our world."– Suzanne & Larry Alotta – Location: Belforte all'Isauro (PU), Marche
- the life I chose... – "I chose to give up life in London.I chose to forego an exciting career. I chose to leave my family and friends.I chose Italy. This is my life..." – nikinpos – Location: Positano, Campania
- Life...Italian Style – "la mia vita in Italia" – Jennifer McIlvaine – Location: Italy
- Life, Lavoro and Luca – "The life and works of an English girl in Milan - no singing waiters, fields of sunflowers or quaint 'bel paese' anecdotes allowed!" – Emmina – Location: Milano, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- Living in Florence – Melinda Gallo – Location: Firenze (Florence), Toscana (Tuscany)
- Living Venice…and beyond. – "Personal observations, information, and occasional instructions by author and Venice inhabitant Nan McElroy" – Nan McElroy – Location: Venice
- Lucullian delights - An Italian experience – "I cook, I take photos and I post the results here. I like to cook genuine food with a lot of taste, I suppose most of us does, and I experiment quite a lot with recipes. What I post here are the successful ones, let's forget about the failures - life's too short!" – Ilva Beretta – Location: Pistoia, Toscana (Tuscany)
- Marlene's Life in Tuscany – Marlene – Location: Lucca, Toscana (Tuscany)
- michellanea – "Random thoughts on my life in Italy and reflections on America as seen from abroad" – michellanea – Location: Milan, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- MOSCERINA: Fly's Eyes in Rome – moscerina – Location: Rome, Lazio
- Ms. Adventures in Italy – Sara Rosso – Location: Milan, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- My Bella Vita – Cherrye Moore – Location: Catanzaro, Calabria
- my life italian – "Does leaving your former life to live in paradise really need much explanation? I had a dream to live in Italy. After four years of teaching and almost as many summers traveling, I knew that something had to be done. I needed to cook every day with that fresh, locally-grown produce. I needed to connect with people who made their own wine and bought their whole chickens with the feet still on. I wanted to live in a culture whose inherent passion for gastronomy was not born of pretense, but of the knowledge that what is so fundamental to life should also be ENJOYED. This, for me, is the definition of "la dolce vita Italiana." While it may not always be sweet, it is always Italian." – Tracie B. – Location: Ischia, Campania
- My life in Italy – "About my life, and my opinions in general. I am an American gal, originally from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, now living in Busto Arsizio, Italy, near one of the fashion capitals of the world, Milan with hopes of moving back to the good ol' USA, maybe Galveston, TX. Man I could really use a coffee!" – Ann – Location: Milan, Varese, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- My Road Leads to Torino – "Recipes, travel notes, and observations from an American expatriate in Italy. My adventures in Piedmont, Italy. " – Renee – Location: Piemonte (Piedmont)
- Nannarella – Chris, Gloria, Anna and Francesco – Location: LeMarche
- A New Beginning! Bring it on! – "A 25 year old with an addiction to food, wine and good conversation.. not to mention a long and arduous journey from America to Italy ( well it was british airways) .. Florence, Italy is now my home and I wouldn't have it any other way.. My life is full of randomness , glee, and most of all pasta..whether I like it or not..." – Ggnitaly84 AKA Georgette – Location: Firenze, Toscana
- Niente di nuovo avviene sotto il sole – "There is nothing new under the sun..." – KC – Location: Campania
- the olive notes... – "THIS IS A BLOG OF OUR LIFE...FROM ONE YEAR BEFORE OUR MOVE TO ITALY IN FALL '07. THE"OLIVE NOTES' WAS THE NAME OF OUR TEMPORARY BLOG DURING OUR FIRST VISIT TO ITALY IN -05 AND SO IT REMAINS...THIS IS OUR JOURNEY BACK! OF COURSE, OUR LIFE IS MUCH MORE THAN THIS EVENT...SO READ ON...THIS IS OUR 'DOLCE VITA'!" – Erin – Location: Firenze, Toscana
- Olive Oil e Vino Dreams – "My love of everything, anything Italian started back in Spring 2002. I am going to live my dream by moving to Italy in January 2007. I hope to inspire other people to follow their hearts to a place so magical and divine. This is the ride of my lifetime, jump on if you dare..." – katerinafiore – Location: Firenze, Toscana (Tuscany)
- Olivier, a French guy in Italy – Olivier – Location: ?
- Our Tuscan Garden – "We bought our apartment in a Tuscan hill town because it had a generous, but long neglected, terraced garden. This is a largely pictorial story of our garden's evolution." – Graeme – Location: Castiglion Fiorentino (AR)
- Photos from the road – Jil Mohr – Location: Venice (VE)
- Portami Via – "I'll take that to go please." – Katie – Location: Trento, Trentino Alto Adige
- Re-boot: A new life in Italy – "The adventures of an American girl who quits her job, packs her cats and heads to Italy to "restart" life." – Cynthia Rae – Location: Emilia Romagna
- Recapturing Italy – "Daily life in an Italian city is far different from visiting that same city as a tourist. In returning to the beginnings of my desire to live in Italy, I am making a personal journey to recapture the love I felt for Italy before moving here in August 2005." – womanofverona – Location: Verona, Veneto
- Reflections on My 39 Years in Umbria – "From Long Beach, California to Umbria-An Exhilirating Adventure!" – Mary Thomas Tacconi – Location: Umbria
- a roan to rome – Farfallina – Location: Rome (Lazio)
- Rome Blog: News, events and tips. – "News, events, peoples and all notice about Eternal city" – ? – Location: Rome, Lazio
- Rome, If You Want To . . . – "An American born gives birth to a beautiful baby girl and moves with her husband to his hometown: the Eternal City of Rome, Italy. So how is life from the eyes of an American suburbanite married to a true Roman and mother to an overly independent under 1 year old?? We'll see..."– Cassi – Location: Rome, Lazio
- rome with a view – Photos of Rome by Susan Sanders – Location: Rome, Lazio
- **Rubber Slippers in Italy** – "From Hawaii to Italy. Living in the land of pasta, pizza, and wine is everything that you might imagine, but one thing remains true. You can take the girl out of the island but you can't take the island out of the girl." – Rowena – Location: Provincia di Lecco, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- Searching for Sunshine – "One woman's search for a moment of happiness" – Clinton Gene Healey – Location:
- Senso Unico – "Life in Rome for an American couple with three children, two businesses, and a partridge in a pear tree" – Lomalinda – Location: Rome, Lazio
- siciliana in training – sicilianaintraining – Location: Northern Sicily
- SicilianMama – "Pictures and commentary about Italy and Sicily and the travels and homelife of a retired ex-pat couple." – Sicilian Mama (aka Fran) and Steve – Location: ?, Sicily
- Sicilian Newlyweds – "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams" – Philip and Aja Andre – Location: Mascalucia, Sicily
- Sicilian Odyssey – "Hold things lightly." – Maryellen – Location: Nicolosi, Sicily
- Sicily 4 Me – "Personal observations and endeavors while living and loving life in sunny Sicily. Summer is well under way, Sarah's gone (tear), and I'm starting to think about school year 07/08." – Kendra – Location: Riposto, Sicily
- Soliloquy In An International Cloister – BroLo – Location: Rome, Lazio
- Sour Grapes in Italy – "Sharing my thoughts and experiences as I recover from a scooter accident and broken leg in Rome. Warning: probably contains excessive moaning." – Frankie – Location: Rome, Lazio
- southern italian life – "An American woman's random thoughts on daily life in southern Italy" – sara – Location: southern Italy
- Spaghetti Mommy – CeeCee – Location: northern Italy
- SUITCASE CONTENTS – "Notes about culture shock, language mutation, carried baggage, and all things nomadic." – Beatriz – Location: Azzate, Province of Varese, Region: Lombardia
- Texans in Italy – Contributors: Brandy, jack, Jack – Location: At least one of the three lives in rome
- that girl in Italy – ricciolina AKA Audra, Freelance Italian/English translator – Location: Reggio Emilia, Emilia-Romagna
- The Translation Girl – "Professional English/Italian Translations" – In English, Italian
- Think On It, Philosophy from an Umbrian Farm – Judith – Location: Province of Perugia, Umbria
- Trio Pasta – jujuly25 – Location: Lecce, Puglia
- A Tuscan view - from Umbria – Amanda – Location: Chiusi, Region: Umbria
- Tuscany Painting Studio Gallery/the tuscanartist – "Contemporary original oil and acrylic paintings of Tuscany and Italian cuisine art in downtown historic Florence by a small selection of local artists. We offer courier shipping with professionally made crates to assure that the original art work you have selected arrives safely to you. If you are adventurous you can join one of the various art workshops in Florence and Tuscany. Choose from plein air painting, art appreciation, printmaking, or photography all with professional artists." – Angie – Location: Firenze (Florence), Toscana (Tuscany)
- Under an Olive Tree – "...I sit when I get a spare moment! I have lots to choose from here in rural Italy, about 80 miles South East of Rome." – Diane – Location: Veroli, Frosinone (FR), Lazio
- Under the Neapolitan Son – "Or, Kicked in the Shin: Naples and the Italian Experience to Tear Down Your Tuscan Farmhouse Fantasy" – rompipalle – Location: Napoli (Naples), Campana
- Via Ritiro N.7 Diary – "This is a diary about the food, wine, culture, architecture and people of South-East Sicily in particular, and the Mediterannean in a more general sense. It is also a diary of - loveSicily - a small, independent tour operator that organises cookery courses and tailormade holidays in South-East Sicily. " – Katia Amore and Ronald Ashri – Location: Ispica (RG), Sicilia (Sicily)
- Vita da Sogno – Darla Bruno, Location: Assisi (PG), Umbria
- The View from Il Loggino – Joanna – Location: Castiglione d'Orcia (SI), Toscana (Tuscany)
- Wandering Italy – "Living, eating, and enjoying Italy" – James Martin – Location: part time in Lunigiana, Toscana (Tuscany)
- With a rebel yael – Yael – Location: Pescara (PE), Abruzzo
- 2 ITALY - WE MOVED TO ITALY – "Documenting the joys, travails, and bureacracy of our quest to move to Italy. The journey of Bryan and Valerie on our move from New Mexico to Italy. "Leave your family, your country and your father's house and go to the land I will show you." – Bryan Schneider – Location: formerly, Ascoli Piceno, Marche
- Art and Barb Live in Italy! – "Barb and Art have moved from Kentucky to Umbria. These are their adventures." – Barb and Art – Location: formerly, San Venanzo (PG), Umbria
- Casey, Italy and Other Good Stuff – Jane – Location: formerly, Greve in Chianti, Firenze
- Gia-Gina in Italy – "So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves." – Gia D. Parsons aka Gina Parsons and Signora D'Ambrosi – Location: formerly, Torino (Turin), Piemonte (Piedmont) – Unfortunately, Gia-Gina has returned to the States.
- Il Giorno Italiano Sogna – Ashley and Reed – Location: Formerly, Siena, Toscana (Tuscany)
- From Italy to Southern California – blog moved to current site
- If not now, when? – "One American woman. Twenty acres and a 1650 farmhouse in Tuscany. Random introspection and hilarity, depending on the day." – Viaggiatore – Location: Monte San Savino (AR), Toscana (Tuscany) – Unfortunately, Viaggiatore has returned to the States.
- La Cucina – "... means "the kitchen" or simply "cooking". A compilation of easy, tasty recipes. Many are inspired by numerous trips to Italy and my Italian grandmother. Others are just plain good ol' American meals. All are guaranteed to be easy to prepare. The simplicity of flavors is more important than using too many ingredients and techniques which mask the flavors of the foods. Buon appetito!" – Valerie – Location: formerly. Ascoli Piceno, Marche
- Drawing on Experience: an open sketchbook of life in Le
– Scott Henderson – Location: formerly, Calcinelli di Saltara (PU), Marche Marche
- dove mi porta il cuore – "soaring, tumbling, freewheeling" – Annika – Location: Gävle, Sweden
- On 26 December 2006, Annika changed the title of her blog from, to the moon and back – "– a journey I just don’t have a map for – " to this new one
- From Dublin, Ohio to Fano, The Marche, Italy – Marco di Fano – Location: Dublin, Ohio, USA
- Italy From The Inside – "A Scoop of Real Italian Life for Travelers & Friends" – Paolo and Francesca Tosolini – Location: Bellevue, Washington, USA
- Miss Expatria – "The Internet's leading enabler of travel addiction." – Christine – Location: Presently, South of France; Previously, Rome (Lazio)
- Rik's Blog – ''Welcome to Rik's Blog. Rik was a US citizen living abroad in the most beautiful of places, Bella Italia. Ah, the pizza, the pasta, the wine, the sun, the beaches, the mountains...but now he's in the land of schnitzel and beer. That's right, Deutschland. But his heart is still in Italia..." – Rik Thibodeau – Location: Heidelberg, DE (Germany)
- Siena to Florence to Paris – "a change of place, a change of pace, a change of life" – Steve Soper – Location: France – See also, Teaching English
- Teaching English – "Learning to become a teacher of English, finding work overseas and living in Italy." – Steve Soper – Location: France – See also, Siena to Florence to Paris
- Wandering Italy – "Living, eating, and enjoying Italy" – James Martin – Location: part time in San Franciso, CA; part time in Italy
- dreamofitaly – "This is the blog for Dream of Italy™, The Insider's Guide to Undiscovered Italy, a paid subscription travel newsletter. Dream of Italy™ (www.dreamofitaly.com) has been recommended by USA TODAY, National Geographic Traveler, U.S. News & World Report and American Way. Editor Kathy McCabe has helped thousands of travelers get the most out of their visits to Italy." – Kathy McCabe – Location: ?
- Thinkworx Blog – Thomas Bowcut – Location: ?
- VENICEBLOG – Norman Hajjar – Location: ?
- Wanting to Be... – Tiff – Location: ?
- Weird Venice – Sharon Zukowski – Location: ?
- Blog Italy, expat Italy – "Would you like to work, live, move to Italy? Or just to find out how is life in Italy? We've got much better than travel brochures, read blogs written by expatriates living in Italy!" – Source: Living in Italy section of expat blog – "Share your expat experience!" – "The living abroad website, by expats, for expats"
- Comprehensive list of current expat blogs on Italy – "All blogs were current as at the beginning of 2009." – Source: italytutto - "Italy blogs, forums, reviews" – "the best of expat views on life in Italy"
- Expat Blogs in Italy – Source: Ms. Adventures in Italy – Sara Rosso – Location: Milan, Lombardia (Lombardy)
- ABBREVATIONS: PROVINCE WITH IN REGION
- Arezzo (AR) within Toscana (Tuscany)
- Bergamo (BG) within Lombardia (Lombardy)
- Belluno (BL) within Veneto
- Caserta (CE) within Campania
- Modena (MO) within Emilia-Romagna
- Pesaro e Urbino (PU) within Marche
- Perugia (PG) within Umbria
- Pescara (PE) within Abruzzo
- Ragusa (RG) within Sicilia (Sicily)
- Reggio Emilia (RE) within Emilia-Romagna
- Rimini (RN) within Emilia-Romagna
- Siena (SI) within Toscana (Tuscany)
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Blogs about Italy, Blog Resources and Lists/Directories of Blogs *, dated Tuesday, November 08, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Tuesday, 26 December 2006: martedì, 26 dicembre 2006.
Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo!
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Nessun posto è bello come casa propria."
"East, west, home's best."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.