Here are some links about Social Security (Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale) in Italy:
- Social Security – Source: AngloINFO
- Social Security – The Italian social security system – In English, German, Italian – Source: Just Landed
- Social Security Programs Throughout the World: Europe, 2006: Italy – Source: U.S. Social Security Administration
- Working > social security rights – In English, Italian – Source: The Researcher's Mobility Portal in Italy
- INPS - Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale – In Italian Only
- Agreement on Social Security between Canada and Italy – In English, French – Source: Service Canada
- International Programs – Source: Social Security Online – The Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration
- International Agreements, Payments Outside the United States, and Social Security in Other Countries
- SOCIAL SECURITY – " International social security schemes" – Source: Expatica
- Social Security Agreement between Australia and The Republic of Italy – Source: Department of Families, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaCSIA) section of Australian Government
- Social security agreements between the United Kingdom (UK) and other countries – Source: Department for Work and Pensions section of Directgov – "Public services all in one place" –
- Italian Pension Terminology – Source: Italian Legal Language Services – "is a U.S. based Company offering assistance to individuals and attorneys on matters of Italian inheritance law, Italian property title searches, marriage and divorce proceedings in Italy as well as assistance with pensions and general administrative issues."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about Social Security and Taxes for Americans Living in Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 28, 2005
* = Blog entry has been updated.
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
That's it for Friday, 8 December 2006: venerdì, 8 dicembre 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
" Lu pisu di l'anni è lu pisu cchiù granni."
"The weight of years is the heaviest load."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 1 May 2007)