Monday, November 28, 2005

Info for Virtual Tours of Italy and Mini-Cams/Webcams in Italy

(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 1 January 2007)

Here are the links for virtual tours and mini-cams/webcams in Italy:


MINI-CAMS/WEB
CAMS (LOCATIONS)
WEBCAMS AT SKI RESORTS
VIRTUAL TOURS
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using Google .

Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.

This is just a sampling of webcams at ski resorts. There are many, many more. If you know of a favorite webcam, please leave a comment and I'll add to the appropriate category above.

That's it for Monday, 28 November 2005: lunedì, 28 Novembre 2005

Ciao, Ben

Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.

"I proverbi sono come le farfalle, alcuni sono presi, altri volano via."
Proverbs are like butterflies, some are caught, some fly away

(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 1 January 2007)

No comments: