Here are the links for markets, market days and/or antique markets in Italy:
- Naples Markets – Source: World Guides to Naples
- Naples & the Amafi Coast: Shops & Markets – Source: Bellini Travel
- Open Air Markets and “Alleys” – Source: U. S. Naval Support Activity, Naples
- Outdoor Markets in Campania – Source: In Italy Online!
- Exploring Rome Through its open-air markets – By Dea Adria Mallin – Source: The Cultured Traveler
- Markets in Rome & the Provinces of Lazio – Source: AngloINFO Rome – "Life in Rome, in English!"
- Rome Markets – Source: World Guides to Rome
- Rome markets and antique shops – Source: gotoroma.com – checkout the ONLINE GUIDE section
- LE MARCHE
- Markets in Liguria – Source: AngloINFO Liguria – "Life on the Italian Riviera, in English!"
- Local Markets in Milan and the Provinces of Lombardy – Source: AngloINFO Milan – "Life in Lombardy, in English!"
- Milan Markets – Source: World Guides to Milan
- A Visit to the Brindisi Antiques Market: Shopping in Italy – " Thanks to One Man's Efforts, Sundays Are Worth Looking Forward to" – By Gary Picariello, March 30, 2006 – Source: Associated Content, Inc. – "The People's Media Comany"
- Florence Markets – Source: World Guides to Florence
- Open-Air Markets in Florence – Source: In Italy Online!
- Markets in Tuscany – Source: AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- Markets in Tuscany – By Province in Tuscany – Source: Tuscany Net
- Open air markets – Source: Cortonaweb
- Pisa Markets – Source: World Guides to Pisa
- Tuscany Italy Markets – Siena – Source: Turismo Verde
- TYPICAL MARKETS in FLORENCE – Source: StudentsVille.it
- Weekly Markets in Tuscany – Source: slow travel italy
- Antiques fair Spoleto – Source: Bella Umbria – In multiple languages
- Outdoor Markets in Umbria – Source: In Italy Online!
- Markets in Central Italy – Italian markets collectors guide – Source: Italy Farmhouse Rental
- Markets in Italy - Italian Antique Fairs and Flea Markets – Source: Italian Stay
- Market Information – List of Markets in Tuscany – Source: True Tuscany
- Markets on squares and streets in Italy – Source: Italy Tourism Incoming
- Outdoor Food & Antique Markets – By Region – Source: In Italy Online!
- Tuscan Markets – List of Markets – Source: Vacation Villas
- Antiques, Bric-a-Brac and Hidden Treasures: Find Them All At Markets Across Europe – Source: Frommer's
- Fairs and flea markets in and around Rome – Source: romaclick.com
- Flea/Street Markets – Graffiti Wall – Source: Rick Steves' Europe
- Flea Markets and Antique Shows – In English, Italian – Source: Made*In*Italy*On*Line
- An Italian Street Market – Source: S.Pellegrino
- Markets and Events in Christmas – Source: In Italy Online!
- Open Air Markets - Street Markets – Source: About.com
- Palermo: Vucciria and other markets Reviews – Source: VirtualTourist.com – Italy
- Top 10 European flea markets – 'Having bargain-hunted her way around the continent, Angela Rippon offers her tips on finding the most delectable collectables" – Travel Section – Source: Guardian Unlimited
- Venice : Markets Reviews – Source: VirtualTourist.com – Italy
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Distance Calculators (How Far Is It?) for Italy *, Tuesday, November 21, 2006
- Info about the Weather in Italy *, dated Friday, April 28, 2006
That's it for Saturday, 19 November 2005: venerdì, 19 Novembre 2005
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Belle Parole Non Pascono i Gatti."
"Fine words don't feed cats."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 25 July 2007)