Here are the links for real estate and property in Italy:
REAL ESTATE ASSIST – ADVISORY ASSISTANCE TO PURCHASE PROPERTY
- Italian Real Estate Assist (IREA) – "is a specialized international consultancy focused on helping you purchase the property of your dreams in Italy. – covering the Marche, Umbria, and Emilia-Romagna regions of Italy."
- Amalfi Property Management – "... the first British company to actually base itself in the Amalfi centre of Salerno. Fluent in Italian but the first English and as far as we know the only English speaking company within the region. We specialise in helping British and Americans locate and move to the Amalfi and Bay of Salerno area. We provide a full and comprehensive service for our customers."
- casa.it – In multiple languages
- Casa Bella – In English and German
- The Cincinnato's Dream – Italian real estate for sale in Umbria
- Diamante Immobiliare – operates in the tourism-sector and locally, but does not limit itself to Castiglione del Lago and never stops searching actively for high quality real estate in the surrounding areas. –In Dutch, English and Italian
- Europafim s.r.l. – In English and Italian – Agenzia Immobiliare in Sabina
- Italia Property Management – The aim of Italia Property Management is to offer a “One stop shop” of services to their clients.
- ItalianChoice – Our Service - Italian Property Consulting
- Italiana Immobiliare – "...one of the leading property agencies in Florence"
- Italian Property Gallery Limited – "specialise in real estate across Italy, with a particular emphasis on the Province of Lucca in Tuscany where we have our offices. Our portfolio ranges from small barns and apartments through to luxury villas and residences."
- Italy – From TheMoveChannel.com –In multiple countries
- ItalySimply – Services :: Properties :: Property Search :: Your Ideal House
- key italy – The Italian Property Site – the new way to buy property in italy
- La Casa Emilia in Emilia Romagna – Our role is to seek out and select on your behalf suitable Properties and Italian Real Estate in this beautiful area. We aim to help you find your perfect home abroad and remove all the risks associated with it. We represent no single Estate Agent but rather have extensive contacts throughout the region.
- Le Marche Property Network – Properties for Sale
- Magicalmarche – "is a real estate specialist with offices in the UK, San Benedetto del Tronto and Pedaso" – "REAL ESTATE SALES, CONSULTANCY, PROJECT DESIGN AND RENOVATION"
- Marche-Romagna Immobili – "stands ready to help you fulfill that dream with the ownership of a new home, villa or farmhouse (which is called rustico) in some of Italy's most beautiful countryside. Our constantly updated data base offers a wide selection of properties to meet every taste and pocketbook. We will gladly make arrangements for the inspection of properties (from exclusive villas to farmhouses in need of restoration), without any obligation to us, including picking you up at the airport and making arrangements for a place to stay during your visit. Also, more than just assisting you with the formalities of making a real estate purchase, Marche-Romagna Immobili offers a total package which helps you to become comfortably involved with the country, people, and your new home." – In English and German
- Monica Bruni, Case da Abitare – "houses to live in "le marche", Italy"
- phosphoro.com – Northern Italy – In Italian and English
- Padova (Padua) – Region: Veneto
- Rovereto – Region: Trentino
- Trento – Region: Trentino-South Tyro
- Verona – Region: Veneto
- Real Estate In Italy – International Real Estate Marketplace – Source: EscapeArtist.com
- Real Estate Links – Source: Expats In Italy
- Real Estate/Property in Italy – Listing of Real Estate companies, properties, resources, etc. – Source: Italianrus.com
- Real Estate for Sale and Rent in Piedmont, Italy
- Spirit of Umbria, Living in the green heart of Italy
- Tecnocasa – principal national agency – In Italian Only
- This section became a separate blog entry in 2006.
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Apartment, Vacation and Villa Rentals in Italy , dated Tuesday, May 02, 2006
- Astray On Italy’s Ravishing Riviera… – Plus Tuscany’s Best-Kept Secret (and its screaming property bargains) by Steenie Harvey – Source: EscapeArtist.com
- Buying a home in Italy, but where? A country of regions – Key Italy, The Italian Property Site, came about because we got frustrated searching on a hundred websites for Italian properties - one for villas in Tuscany, another for apartments in Rome, and so on. We aim to cover all types of property, in every region in Italy. – Source: KeyItaly.com
- Buying A House Abroad: A Few Considerations – Source: FINE LIVING on Television
- Buying Real Estate in Italy – A legal Overview by Tracey Meagher – Source: EscapeArtist.com
- Finding a Home In Italy – By Shannon McGrath – Source: EscapeArtist.com
- Guide to buying a home in Italy – Source: Banca per la Casa
- A Guide to Buying Property in Italy – Source: Property-Abroad.com Ltd
- Moving to Italy – Information for people moving to Italy for a few months, a few years, or forever (long term rentals or buying a house). How to search for a rental or a property to purchase. From slow travel italy
- Moving to Le Marche | Buying a home – Source: Marche Voyager
- Moving to Le Marche | Restoring property – Source: Marche Voyager
- A House in San Venanzo – Barb's Story – Source: Expats In Italy
- LET THE BUYER BEWARE! OR, MORE TALES OF WOE ABOUT THE UNLICENSED REAL ESTATE "AGENTS" JUST WAITING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY – blog posting for Tuesday, April 25, 2006 – Source: Art and Barb Live in Italy!
- NEGLIGENCE OF AGENTS IN UMBRIA – Forums: Moving to/Living in Italy: Property Questions – Source: Expats In Italy
- How to deal with dubious estate agents... – "Property Sales/Rental Advice Forum for advice about property sales or rentals in Italy - recommendations and comments." – Source: Italy Magazine
- Buying a Home in Italy : A Survival Handbook by David Hampshire
- Buying a House in Italy by Gordon Neale
- Buying a Property: Italy by Monica Larner, John Howell
- Buying a Property in Italy by Amanda Hinton
- The Complete Guide To Buying Property In Italy by Barbara McMahon
- Restoring a Home in Italy by Elizabeth Minchilli, Simon McBride (Photographer)
- Homes Overseas – "is the monthly property guide for those seriously searching for property abroad whether as a holiday home or as an investment. It is the leading point of reference for those seeking comprehensive and independent advice on overseas property."
- Mortgages for buying real estate in Italy – Source: KeyItaly.com
- Italian Mortgage Plans for property in Italy from an International Mortgage Broker based in the UK – Source: See Financial Services
- International: Mortgages – Source: TheMoveChannel.com
- Getting a mortgage in Italy – Source: mortgages.co.uk
- Italian mortgages and how they work – Source: Properties In Europe
- Buying property – Source: Just Landed
- Contract checklist for buyer – Source: keyitaly
- EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE – TOP 100 SITES
- Geometra checklist – Source: keyitaly
- Moving to Italy – Source: slow travel italy
- How to Buy a Vacation Home Overseas – Clear Instructions on How To Do (just about) Everything – Source: eHow
- PROPERTY GUIDE
- Investing in Italian Real Estate – See Contents below – Source: Consolato Generale D'Italia - New York
- Buying Italian Real Estate
- Due Diligence and Documentation for the Purchase of Real Estate
- Tax Obligations Arising from Purchase and Ownershipp of Real Estate
- Fiscal Benefits of Purchase of "First Homes" and Restructuring Works
- Italian Real Estate Investment Funds
- Final Considerations
- REAL ESTATE – RESTORATIONS, PROPERTY, ETC.
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about Property and Real Estate terms used in Italy *, dated Friday, May 04, 2007
- Info on Housing & Rentals for Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 03, 2007
- Info on Apartment, Vacation and Villa Rentals in Italy , dated Tuesday, May 02, 2006
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
CAVEAT EMPTOR is Latin for "let the buyer beware". Buying real estate and property in Italy can be and is a challenge. Please note: The real estate agent, the property owner or the person showing or inspecting the property for you, need not tell you or are they obligated to inform you of any deficiency about the property. As a prospective foreign buyer, you need to hire:
- Someone you can trust to inspect the property for you and provide in writing (English or in the language of your choice), the actual condition of the property inside and out with recommendations for any additions, modifications and/ or correction to structural, electrical, heating, sewer, etc. to property and/or bring up the property to current building code. Any cost estimates in Euro for additions and modifications should accompanied this property inspection report.
- Someone to guide you through the Italian real estate maze. Based on what I have read in other forums, it is normally NOT the real estate agent.
Be sure you not only checkout the property but also the real estate agent and their respective company. Some companies in Italy and elsewhere may have web sites that will catch your eye and/or offer to take the burden out of buying property in a foreign country. It is incumbent upon you to legally buy the property and to pay the required taxes.
It should be noted that there are companies in Italy that for a "fee" will assist the foreign buyer (read non-Italian) with their real estate transaction. While this may allow a certain comfort level, be sure to checkout and verify these types of companies are legimate. You do not want your "Italian Dream House/Apartment" to become your worse nightmare.
Several of the above web sites for properties, rentals or real estate agents/companies have been mentioned in various forums on Expats In Italy or slow travel italy.
The above is only a sampling of what is available to you if you are looking to rent or buy in Italy. I am sure everyone may have a favorite real estate agent or company (Immobiliare) and to the best of my ability, I will update this blog entry with your suggested additions.
That's it for Sunday, 27 November 2005: domenica, 27 Novembre 2005
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chi trova un amico, trova un tesoro."
"He who finds a friend finds a treasure."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 10 June 2007)