- Eataly – "is a high-end Italian food market/mall chain which first opened in Turin, Italy, in January 2007. A New York City Eataly opened in August 2010." – Source: Wikipedia – "The Free Encyclopedia" – In multiple languages
- Italian Gourmet Food – Ana Maria da Costa Vasconcellos – Source: All About Italian Food – "The best Italian Food you can prepare easily by yourself!"
- EATALY EVENTI – In Italian Only – Location: At various EATALY stores in Italy (Bologna, Genova, Milano, Torino, etc.) – Source: EATALY – "alti cibi"
- Salone del Gusto – "Slow Food movement’s bi-annual Wine & Food festival" – Dates: 25 - 29 October 2012 – Location: Lingotto Fiere, Torino/Turin, Region: Piemonte (Piedmont); Province Torino (TO) – Source: as of this date - web site under construction and look at these related web sites for additional information: www.terramadre.org – In multiple languages, www.slowfood.it – In Italian Only and www.slowfood.com – In multiple languages
- BRICK AND MORTAR
- Claro's Italian Markets, Inc. – "food, family, + fun" – Locations: Locations + Hours – Source: web site – "Specializing in Imported and Domestic Fancy Italian Foods, Wines, and Delicatessen Products"
- Corti Brothers – Location: Sacramento, California – Source: web site – "Fine Wine and Gourmet Foods Italian Grocery Store"
- EATALY NY – Location: New York, New York – Source: web site – "We Sell What We Cook & We Cook What We Sell"
- Italian Gourmet Market – "Fine Italian Food Delivered to your Door" – Location: "in Historic Wilmington, North Carolina" – Source: web site – "The Foods of Italy"
- Venda Ravioli – ". . . an Italian food emporium located in the heart of Federal Hill, the "Little Italy" section of Providence, Rhode Island, where you will find everything you are looking for when it comes to gourmet pastas, fine Italian foods, olive oil, cheese, espresso, gift baskets, cookbooks, and so much more." – Location: DePasquale Plaza, Federal Hill, Providence, Rhode Island – Source: web site – "Rhode Island's Italian Grocery Store"
- IN ITALY
- La Bottega delle chiacchiere – Located: in the San Niccolò area – Source: web site – ". . . is a selective gourmet food shop, inside an historical building, where to find a wide selection of typical genuine items"
- Florence, Italy: Gourmet Food Guide - WHAT to Buy Here in Tuscany! – By REALfoodie – Source: HubPages – "PUBLISH easily, ATTRACT readers, EARN rewards"
- Gastronomia Tassini – Located: BORGO SS. APOSTOLI, 24/R. – Source: web site – ". . . the paradise of the good taste."
- Peck – "Gourmet food and Wine Emporium " – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
- Quale Eataly stai cercando? (Which Eataly are you looking for?) – In Italian Only – Source: EATALY – "alti cibi"
- Alma Gourmet – Source: web site – "The Finest Italian Food Products Directly to Your Door!"
- Authentic Italian Products – Source: gourmetfoodmall.com® – "Home of Gourmet Food, Specialty"
- Claro's Italian Markets, Inc. – "food, family, + fun" – Source: web site – "Specializing in Imported and Domestic Fancy Italian Foods, Wines, and Delicatessen Products"
- COMPRA ONLINE (BUY ONLINE) – In Italian Only – Source: EATALY – "alti cibi"
- DITALIA – ". . . is a online retailer and wholesale distributor of imported and Italian inspired specialty foods. We invite you to shop online for your all your favorite Italian gourmet food." – Source: web site – "THIS IS YOUR GOURMET DESTINATION FOR EVERYTHING ITALIAN."
- GourmetFoodExpress – Source: web site – "Your Italian Grocery Store Online"
- Gusto d'Italia – "All Italian Gourmet Food" – Source: web site – ". . . finds for you the best of italian gastronomical food and wines. Our Italian specialities are authentic and natural. Gusto d'Italia ships internationally from France !"
- I Love Mangio – Source: web site – "ITALIAN LUXURY FOOD" – In English, Italian
- igourmet.com – Source: web site – "SPECIALTY CHEESES • FINE FOODS • EXQUISITE GIFTS"
- Italia Gourmet – Source: web site – ". . . is a paradise for gastronomes who love cooking, and an online retail store for connoisseurs and gourmets who want great food products and ingredients"
- ItalianFoodImports.com – Source: web site – "The Finest Italian Food Gift Baskets & Gourmet Groceries"
- Italian Gourmet Food Pantry – "All the best gourmet and artisan foods from Italy. Everything we carry that is Italian. From artisan vinegars, to estate olive oils, and delicious Italian anchovies and tuna." – Source: Chefshop.com® – "eat simply! live well!"
- Love Italy® – Source: web site – "Fine Italian Gourmet Food"
- Region of origin: Italy – "GOURMET FOOD & TRAVEL: connecting the world to independent food & wine producers" – Source: gourmetKAZOO – "the culinary travel directory"
- A Taste of Italy Foods – Source: web site – "The online gourmet food-store of A Taste of Italy.com" – "Gifts of Great Taste!"
- Venda Ravioli – "Online grocery store" – "Product Categories" – Source: web site
- Fruit of the Boot – Source: web site – "delicacies from Italy"
- SEE ALSO:
- APERITIVO AKA APÉRITIF
- Info about an Italian aperitivo in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- Info about espresso (coffee) in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, January 27, 2009
- Info on how to order coffee/expresso in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, August 28, 2007'
- Info about alcoholic drinks in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 28, 2011
- Info about, for or on the wines of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 07, 2011
- Info about, for or on prosecco in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 25, 2011
- Info about, for or on Christmas cookies and cakes in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 08, 2010
- Info about, for or on gelato (ice cream) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 13, 2010
- FOOD/FOOD PRODUCTS
- Info about, for or on truffles (tartufi) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- Info on vegetables (cooking and some recipes) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Info about, for or on pizza in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 23, 2011
- Info about, for or on salumi (Italian cured meats) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- Info about, for or on gelato (ice cream) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 13, 2010
- Info about, for or on formaggi (cheeses) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- Info about, for or on pasta in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 28, 2010
- Info on some of the food delicacies/specialties from the region of Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Monday, March 08, 2010
- Info about chocolate in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- Info on Olive Oil in Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 20, 2007
- Info on Food Products of Italy *, dated, Tuesday, January 31, 2006
- FOOD/GROCERY STORES
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Info on food and grocery stores (chain) in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 12, 2009
- Info on Food Stores (Chains) in Italy *, dated, Monday, November 21, 2005
- RELATED BLOG ENTRIES
- Info on culinary terms / cooking terminology used in Italian cooking *, dated, Wednesday, August 10, 2011
- Info on food museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) about, for or on food in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 16, 2011
- Info on food blogs in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 30, 2010
- Info on Cooking Classes in Italy *, dated, Friday May 12, 2006
- Info on Visiting Food Shrines in France and one in Italy *, dated, Sunday, January 15, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 21 December 2011: mercoledì, 21 dicembre 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian saying, author unknown.
"Vi auguro un Natale pieno di amore, pace e felicità e un felice Anno Nuovo"
"I wish you a Christmas filled with love, peace and happiness and a Happy New Year."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.