- 10 Common Italian Stereotypes That Are Actually True – "The words pasta, expressive, and romantic are often used to describe Italians. But do these words truly depict them? Below, native Italian and language teacher Nadia B. breaks down the 10 most common Italian stereotypes that are actually true…" – June 17, 2015 – – "About TakeLessons" – Source: TakeLessions – "What would you like to learn today?"
- Being Italian - An insight into Italian stereotypes – "Spaghetti, mafia, musical accent, gestures, romantic, loud, fashion, chaos - these are all words often used to describe Italians. How much truth is there in the stereotype?" – By Nicoletta Di Bartolomeo – "About Us" – Source: Just Landed – "Everything you need to live abroad - connecting expats worldwide" – In multiple languages
- The most common stereotypes about Italians – "I have no doubt about that the most common stereotypes about Italians are : Spaghetti, mafia, musical accent, gestures, romantic, loud, fashion, chaos – these are all words often used to describe Italians and are in fact short definition of italianity. But are these stereotypes true? In this article we will try to give you some insight into the Italian soul and clarify some common misunderstandings that foreigners have about them. Some of the stereotypes are actually true, but being Italian takes a lot more than that – they are not really pasta and pizza chomping mafiosi. And Italy is a wonderful country that is well worth a visit – you may like it or not, but you will definitely be surprised!" – May 25, 2013 – "About Us" Source: National Stereotype – ". . .Well, this blog stereotypes the nations, stereotypes the WORLD is the WORD!"
- 10 things you need to know about italian women – "Sitting in a backyard surrounded by 40 or so Italian women. It happens to me about once a month when the group of Italian ladies who live in LA meet for an evening of merriment, food – a lot of it – and alcohol. Oh, and good company. Not one to join groups easily, actually I do have an aversion to any gathering of more than six people, what started as a lark to practice my mother’s tongue on a regular basis, has now become an event I sort of look forward to. The gamut of participants runs from women in their 70’s to hipper 30 year olds, with pretty much everything in between: it’s somewhat of an insular crowd, with ties to the Consulate and strong roots “back home"." – March 18, 2016
- A List of Italian Stereotypes – "What would a list of Italian stereotypes look like?" – 19 March 2012 – "About Us" – Source: Italian Aware – "Defending and promoting Italian and Italian American culture.";
- Some Clichés About Italians – "Every culture is associated to stereotypes often hard to dispel, and the Italian's is no different. While we often hear about them, it's important to remember that we can't generalize, and think that the whole of a country acts the same way. People abroad often seem to think of Italians along certain lines, and expect stereotypical behaviors to be always true: this is not always the case.." – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Top ten common Italian stereotypes – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""\
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- 10 Stereotypes ITALIANS Don't Like – "Heyo! recently I watched so many videos about italians stereotypes or things that annoys italians abroad. So I wanted to do my version, 10 Stereotypes Italians Don't Like! with not the usual clichès. I hope you like it ;)" – Published on Apr 14, 2016 – by: Jessica Turci
- HOW TO BE ITALIAN • 20 Rules Italians never break – " Italian stereotypes? Well...some of them are true! Especially when it comes to Italy's social etiquette. Here's a list of unwritten "rules" Italians must respect at all times :) " – Published on Dec 5, 2015 – by: Marco in a BOX
- Italian Stereotypes – "Alex and Jim poke fun at some Italian stereotypes. Here is the list of stereotypes the two discuss:" – Published on Oct 19, 2014 – by: Germany vs USA
- MadTV - Italian Stereotype – "Italian Stereotypes" – Published on Jul 27, 2013 – by: Interrupter Bastardo
- 5 Things That Piss Off Italian People Abroad // Otis – "NEW VIDEOS EVERY SATURDAY!" – Published on Jan 16, 2016 – by: Otis
- 5 Ways To PISS OFF Italians! – "In this video you'll learn 5 ways to PISS OFF Italians. Try them (or not, lol) if you have Italian friends:)" – Published on Jun 23, 2015 – by: Dolce Vita
- X – "" – X – by: X
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for and on the do's and don'ts of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Info on things to know before you go to Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Info on fun and interesting facts about Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 05, 2014
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.