Here are some links about, for and on some of the do's and don'ts of Italy:
DOS AND DON'TS
- 7 Do’s and Don’ts When Traveling in Italy – May 30, 2012 – "About Us [blog]" – Source: Found in the Walks of Italy blog section on the Walks of Italy – "About Us [main web site]"
- DOs and DON’Ts for Italian Summertime Style – JUL 1, 13 – BY NICOLE M – Source: Found in the Select Italy blog of Select Italy – "The Ultimate Source for Travel to Italy®" – In English, Portuguese, Russian
- DOs and DON’Ts in Italy – August 1st, 2011 – by Jessica (Spiegel) – Source: Italy section of WhyGo, Part of the BootsnAll Travel Network – "ONE-STOP INDIE TRAVEL GUIDE EST. 1998"
- Do’s & don’ts in Italy – Source: Internship to Industry – "The aim of this European Leonardo Da Vinci project is to improve the quality of workplace training in industries in Europe."
- Do's and Don'ts of Italy – Wednesday, October 1, 2008 – blogger: Jessie – Source: Home in Roma – "Living in the Eternal City. Check in on my crazy antics while I live la dolce vita!"
- Italy DOs and DON’Ts – pushing in is fine, just don’t touch the apples! – February 17, 2011 – "" – Source: Found in the ArtViva Italy Blog section of ArtViva Tours – "The Original & Best in Italy"
- Travel Diary: The Dos & Don’ts Of Visiting Italy – September 26, 2011 – Winona Dimeo-Ediger – Source: The Frisky – "is a women’s lifestyle website focused on pop culture, style, news and relationships." – "About Us"
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- The Dos and Don’ts of Eating in Italy – July 30, 2011 – "About Us [blog]" – Source: Found in the Archive | Travel tips portion within the Walks of Italy blog section on the Walks of Italy – "About Us [main web site]"
- ETIQUETTE ESSENTIALS: Do’s and Don’ts of Traveling Abroad – "Don't get tripped up by everyday etiquette while traveling" – "ABOUT" – Source: rue DAILY – "DECOR & INSPIRATION | FASHION & STYLE | TRENDS & SHOPPING | LIFESTYLE & ENTERTAINING | EDITOR’S PICKS"
- Tracing your roots back to Italy: basic dos and donts – Monday, May 30, 2011 - 14:52 – "ABOUT US" – Source: ITALY Magazine – "Everything Italy. Authentically Italian"
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- 5 THINGS you should NOT do in Italy, plus sketches (with Dannie Zac) – "First of all, sorry for my terrible pronunciation! I didn't know I sounded like that while speaking English... I don't even think that's English...Second, hope you enjoyed anyway!"– Published on Jul 22, 2013 – by: Mirokia
- Italian Culture Tips: What not to do – "Category: People & Blogs" – Published on Jul 27, 2015 – by: Prepare to Serve!
- Steve's Travel Tips 3- What not to do in Italy – "Ever wonder what you should NOT do when going to Italy? Steve has the answers. Get travel advice and hear the insightful commentary of Steve Perillo, CEO of Perillo Tours one of the most popular tour providers from America to Italy for over 65 years." – Published on Sep 28, 2012 – by steveperillotips
- Visit Italy - The DON'Ts of Visiting Italy – "Visiting Italy is an amazing experience whether you are seeing the Roman ruins throughout the country in places like Rome or Naples, but for all the amazing things you should do in Italy (visit Venice, Florence, Rome, Ravenna, Amalfi Coast, eat until you explode) there are things you DON'T DO when you come to Italy & Here are our 12 things NOT TO DO in Italy when you are traveling Italy." – Published on Nov 12, 2016 – by: Wolters World
- Visit Italy - The DON'Ts of Visiting Rome, Italy – "We All Know What the Best Sights to See in Rome are, but what about the things you shouldn't do when you go to Rome? Here we give you 5 things you shouldn't forget to do when you go to Rome." – Published on Aug 27, 2016
- 5 Things That Piss Off Italian People Abroad // Otis – "NEW VIDEOS EVERY SATURDAY!" – Published on Jan 16, 2016 – by: Otis
- 5 Ways To PISS OFF Italians! – "In this video you'll learn 5 ways to PISS OFF Italians. Try them (or not, lol) if you have Italian friends:)" – Published on Jun 23, 2015 – by: Dolce Vita
- 10 Stereotypes ITALIANS Don't Like – "Heyo! recently I watched so many videos about italians stereotypes or things that annoys italians abroad. So I wanted to do my version, 10 Stereotypes Italians Don't Like! with not the usual clichès. I hope you like it ;)" – Published on Apr 14, 2016 – by: Jessica Turci
- X – "" – X – by: X
- SEE ALSO:
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH !
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 635+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 21 May 2014: mercoledi, 21 maggio 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Tempo al tempo."
"All in good time."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.