Here are some links on web sites about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy:
- About Roma... – "...your tourist guide about Rome" – "ALL THE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE CITY OF ROME"
- All Roads Lead To Roma – "A comprehensive web guide devoted to traveling to Rome and Vatican City." – STUARDT CLARKE'S ROME
- AngloINFO Rome – "Life in Rome, in English!"
- Cityvox Rome – "Share your everyday life here" – In English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Enjoy Rome – "the main resource for your Rome travel guide." – In English, Italian
- friends in Rome – "Old city and New friends... Live the real Rome!" – "socialize and network with International and local people while discovering everything that Rome has to offer"
- Gotoroma.com – "Free guide to tourism in Rome, hotels in Rome, apartments in Rome, Rome restaurants"
- In Rome Now – "beyond the guidebooks"
- Rome – "Welcome to the Eternal City" – Available in English, French, Italian, Spanish – Source: Italyguides.it – In English, Italian
- Choice of other Italian cities besides Rome, e.g., Bologna, Capri, Florence, Lucca, Naples, Pisa, Palermo, Siena, Sorrento, Taormina, Venice
- "Free audio guides for iPod or MP3"
- "Travel guide for iPhone and iPod touch"
- Rome – Source: Destinations section of lonely planet
- romebuddy.com – "information for tourists visiting or for expatriates or students living working and studying in Rome, Italy"
- rome-city-guide.com – In English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Romexplorer.com – "the eternal city in a mouse click" – In English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Rome Guide – "A wealth of tourist information about Rome, Italy. A useful guide for all who are going to Rome, Italy."
- Rome Guide Italy – Source: travelplan.it
- Rome Travel Guide and Tourist Attractions – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Rome Travel Map and Essential Resources – "Essential travel facts, maps, and information for visiting Rome, Italy" – From James Martin – Source: Europe Travel section of About.com
- Timeout Rome – "Things to do in Rome . . . " – "Your critical guide to hotels, restaurants and going out in Rome"
- Top Ancient Rome Sites – "Where to See Ancient Roman Remains" – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- turismoroma – "official tourist website for Rome" – In English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Vatican: The Holy See – In Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Latin, Portugese, Spanish
- whatsoninrome.com –
- The Rome Connection – "Photos of Rome, Visitor Photos Gallery, Resources for Visiting Rome, Rome Links" – created by Scott Fairbairm
- Websites about Rome – © Michael C. Carlos Museum of Emory University, Memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rochester and Dallas Museum of Art
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, March 03, 2010
- Info about, in or on food in Roma / Roms * dated, Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- Info about churches (non-Catholic), mosques and synagogues in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- Info on things to do in Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Info about, for or on airports for Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, March 10, 2011
- Info on blogs about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on guides for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- Info on three day or suggested itineraries for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Info on web sites about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Info on the Best of/Top 10 of Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- Info About, For or On Rome, Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 13, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
This blog entry may appear to be out of place given my other blog postings. However, my wife and I will be going to Roma for 2 1/2 weeks for the Christmas and New Year holidays. We will be dog, cat and apartment sitting for a couple traveling out of the country.
We are looking forward to our stay. We have been to Rome before either together or separately in past lives. But, this will be the first time that we will not off to another part of the country in a few days or flying in or out of one of Rome's airports.
Presently, we live out in the country on an 23 hectare (50 acre) farm. It is far, far away from the hustle and bustle of a large and congested city. Either my wife, Martha or I will be writing about our experiences in Rome in the next month or two.
That's it for Wednesday, 23 December 2009: mercoledì, 23 dicembre 2009
Auguri, Buon Natale, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Season Greetings, etc. to everyone.
BTW, I am in Rome TODAY until the 9th of January with my wife, Martha. If anyone wants to chat or find sushi or dim sum or Asian cuisine or anything else, please post a comment with your contact info and I'll be in touch with you. We'll coordinate getting together to do something somewhere in or around Roma. We will be close to the Piramide Metro stop.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown:
"Quando a Roma vai, fa come vedrai."
"When in Rome, do as the Romans do."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life with photographs in Italy: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.