Here are the links for mail forwarding including package delivery for Italy or anywhere else in the world:
- Mail Forwarding Services (from USA)
- APO Box™ – "gives you a US address to ship packages to your APO/FPO DPO address" – Source: web site
- bongo INTERNATIONAL – "What you want, Where you want it" – Source: web site
- Consegnato! – "Use your personal Consegnato.com address to schedule the delivery of your order in the USA, and we will forward to your address in italy." – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Earth Class MaiL™ – "MAKING TIME FOR BUSINESS" – Source: web site
- GetmyUSmail.com – "is the US leading Mail Forwarding, Personal Shopper and Virtual Office services provider." – Source: web site
- Mail Forwarding Experts – "takes care of the international delivery limitations that some merchants have. Allowing you to enter in the e-commerce world from anywhere in the globe." – Source: web site
- Mailbox & Postal Services – "Get a Harder-Working Mailbox at The UPS Store." – Source: The UPS Store®
- mailnetwork.com – "Mailing Adress Rental Around the World & Worlwide Mail Forwarding Services since 1996" – Source: web site
- My US – "THE FIRST, LARGEST, AND MOST TRUSTED PACKAGE FORWARDING SERVICE FOR CONSUMERS AROUND THE WORLD" – Source: web site
- Shipito – "U.S.A. Address & Mail Forwarding" – "Shop in the U.S.A. and have packages forwarded to you"
- USA2ME – "GET CLOSER" – Source: web site
- USAbox.com® – Source: web site
- US Global Mail – "Your Mail. Anywhere" – Source: web site
- Voyagers Mail Forwarding Service – "We serve as a snail mail forwarding service for cruising boaters, merchant marines, RV'ers, traveling business persons, actors, entertainers, vagabonds & others on the move!" – Source: web site
- Wanderers' Mail Services – "Welcome to Wanderers' Mail Services. This year marks our 96th anniversary. Established in 1909 to help the men of the sea and prospectors wandering the gold fields, have a safe and confidential place to receive their mail. Today, Wanderers' offers a complete range of services for travelers worldwide." – Source: web site
- Postal Services > Mail Forwarding – Source: Business to Business (B2B) within Business & Economy section of Yahoo! Directory
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on expat web sites for Italy and elsewhere *, dated Wednesday, June 16, 2010
- Info about Expat agreements for an international assignment to Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 09, 2010
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info about Checklists for Moving or Relocating to Italy *, dated Friday, April 7, 2006
- Info on Relocation and Moving to Italy *, dated Monday, January 30, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
Many people use relatives, friends, friends of friends, etc. to forward their mail to them, or bring items from the States when these individuals are traveling overseas. If you do not want to ask someone to do it for you, you can use one of the "mail forwarding/package delivery services" mentioned above or another one either in the town (city) or location where you used to live or search the web for a "mail forwarding service"or "package delivery service". You have many choices.
Be sure that you checkout whatever company that you choose and that they are reputable and they have a history in providing this type of service. Failure on your part may lead to lost mail or an item, that you may not know about for months.
Please remember, once a "mail forwarding or package delivery service" signs a dated receipt for a registered/certified letter or for any item requiring a signed and dated receipt on your behalf, the sender is under the impression that you have either read or seen their correspondence or received the package based upon that original dated receipt -- NOT the actual date that you received it or the item wherever you are in Italy or the world. There may even be financial or legal consequences by not replying to a mailed request/inquiry in a timely manner.
Item #1: While you may pay less for an item in the USA, please be aware that you may be liable for Italian customs fees on any "insured" package and/or a package larger than the size of a shoe box that is forwarded to you in Italy from the USA. Please note: the Italian customs fees are NOT standardized.
Item #2: Please be aware that any item shipped to another EU (European Union) country or another country before its eventual delivery to Italy are subjected to the "transit country's" restrictions of certain "prohibited" items. These restrictions on "prohibited" items may be on but are not limited to: prescription drugs or specific OTC medications, shoes, tobacco items, etc. Please check with your respective "mail forwarding or package delivery service" about "restrictions" before ordering the item for eventual delivery to Italy.
That's it for Saturday, 8 July 2006: giovedì, 8 luglio 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Il dire è una cosa, il fare è un'altra"
"Saying is one thing, doing another."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.