Here are some links on Miscellaneous Items or Topics About the Italian language:
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations – Source: ItalianGenealogy.com
- The Internet Dictionary Project – The Internet Dictionary Project's goal is to create royalty-free translating dictionaries through the help of the Internet's citizens. This site allows individuals from all over the world to visit and assist in the translation of English words into other languages. The resulting lists of English words and their translated counterparts are then made available through this site to anyone, with no restrictions on their use. Please enjoy your visit, and thank you for donating your time to this project.
- Italian – Includes Resource Centers – Source: Houghton Mifflin's college division
- Italian Numbers For Children – "Learn to count in Italian" – Sound clip – Source: Italian Language section of About.com
- Academic Subjects : World Languages : Italian – Source: WannaLearn.com
- Italian language – Source: Orbis Latinus
- Italian - English Translation Games – Learn Italian Language & English Language – Source: Syvum Homepage: Online Education, Interactive Learning and homework help to over 170 countries !
- Italian Hand Gestures – Speak Italian With Your Hands! – Source: About.com
- List of Romance Languages & Dialects – Source: Orbis Latinus
- Multilanguage Learning Sites – Source: GLEANER'S LANGUAGE LINKS
- Useful Links: Italian – Source: AskOxford.com
- Welcome to the Italy Magazine Italian Lessons – Source: Italy magazine
- WordReference Forums > Italian – Source: WordReference.com Language Forums
- You too can learn Italian! – Introduction (by Tyler Chambers). These Italian lessons were written by Lucio Chiappetti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Italian Phrases +, dated Friday, July 06, 2007
- Info for the Italian Word of the Day +, dated Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- Info about On-Line Language Training in Italian *, dated Tuesday, August 29, 2006
- Info About Italian Grammar *, dated Tuesday, August 22, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Resources +*, dated Friday, August 11, 2006
- Info About On-Line Translation Services for the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 04, 2006
- Info on Italian Proverbs/Proverbi *, dated Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Pronunciation *, dated Friday, July 21, 2006
- Info About Italian Language Search Engines *, dated Friday, July 14, 2006
- Info about On-Line Dictionaries for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, July 11, 2006
- Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language *, dated Monday, December 05, 2005
* = Blog entry has been updated.
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The blog postings, Info on Italian Language Resources, Info on Italian Language Pronunciation and Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language contains "Sound clips". When you see the words "Sound clip", please turn on the speakers on your PC. I have tried to indicate wherever there is an embedded "Sound clip" within these respective listings.
* = Blog entry has been updated.
That's it for Friday, 25 August 2006: venerdì, 25 agosto 2006.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Nessuna nuova, buona nuova."
"No news is good news."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 20 August 2007)