AIRPORT SHUTTLES/TRANSFERS SERVICES
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS Florence <-> Pisa – Source: AboutForence.com – "... your Tourist Guide to Florence"
- FLORENCE – "Bus Pisa airport to Florence city centre and Florence airport" – Source: TERRAVISION – "LOW COST. HIGH VALUE" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Italy: Pisa & Florence/Firenze – Source: to & from the airport.com – "How to get to and from hundreds of the world´s airports by car, bus, train & other forms of public transport."
- Private Shuttle™ AKA Tuscan Shuttle – "... offers its clients a wide range of private transfers from and to the major airports of Italy such as Rome, Florence and Pisa." – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- TRANSFERS – Source: 2Be In Siena – "Travel Designers" – In English, Italian
- AIRPORT in Florence – Source: About Siena... – "...your Tourist Guide to Siena" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- From Florence Airport to Florence’s city center – blog entry dated: "Mar 18, 2010" – Source: Around Tuscany in association with turismo.intoscana.it – "official tourism site of Tuscany" – In English, Italian
- Tuscany Taxis, Shuttle, Transfers & Minibus – Source: AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about airports in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
It should be noted that the above mentioned airport shuttles/transfer services and companies are just a sampling of what is available to the traveler going to or from Tuscany. I did not reference or mention the airport shuttles/transfer services that may be offer by establishments or individuals, e.g., hotels, agriturismos, etc. It is the responsibility of the traveler to identify the best way to get from one of the two airports in Tuscany to their respective destination either in Tuscany or beyond the region. You have many choices.
That's it for Wednesday, 14 April 2010: mercoledì, 14 aprile 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"La storia si ripete."
"History repeats itself."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.